KELTEC STEPS UP

DAKA

53 minutes ago, deputy tom said:

I just may buy a Kel-tec product in solidarity with their efforts. Great gesture on their part. tom. :599c64b15e0f8_thumbsup:

I would highly recommend the PMR 30.  30 Rounds of the hard hitting 22 Hollow Point WMR round they use to kill them Gators on "Swamp People".:patriot: You talk about ACCURATE!!!

PMR30 Pistol | Lightweight, Heavy Duty Design | .22 Magnum | KelTec

• Like 2

...SUPPORT KELTEC

They are really standing up

Whatever you feel about the UKRAINE/RUSSIA debacle its hard to imagine what the PEOPLE are going through

Just imagine, you are being bombed, everything you own is being destroyed....and you have to grab whatever you can and WALK AWAY ,,, HOPEFULLY you can get away to ....WHERE....THEN WHAT?

Edited by DAKA
SCREW UP
  • Sad 2

27 minutes ago, LostinTexas said:

Want. Good luck finding a Kel Tec you want.

I actually waited a year to get my PMR30.  'they were damn hard too find at firstl  My buddy just picked up the Kel tec P50. I think it was a grand+.  It's 5.57 mm.  They say there's a coliapsable  stock comin out for it that attaches below the handle.  Thats what the cutout is for in front of the trigger guard whem ya fold it.

KelTec's Incredible P50 in 5.7x28mm - Guns and Ammo

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

13 hours ago, Swampfox762 said:

I would highly recommend the PMR 30.  30 Rounds of the hard hitting 22 Hollow Point WMR round they use to kill them Gators on "Swamp People".:patriot: You talk about ACCURATE!!!

PMR30 Pistol | Lightweight, Heavy Duty Design | .22 Magnum | KelTec

I like mine and have 4 mags for it, just in case gang bangers start shooting at me in a road rage

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Why would Keltec support a government that conscripts Americans that voluteered to help out?

Until Ukraine stops using Americans for cannon fodder they should recieve no support from any God fearing American.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Fog said:

Why would Keltec support a government that conscripts Americans that voluteered to help out?

Until Ukraine stops using Americans for cannon fodder they should recieve no support from any God fearing American.

Yea,,,,,,,,"I support the Ukrane" has become the new "My child is an honor student at__________".

Still not convinced Putin is the bad guy.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, LostinTexas said:

Yea,,,,,,,,"I support the Ukrane" has become the new "My child is an honor student at__________".

Still not convinced Putin is the bad guy.

How would the USA react if Russia started putting missiles in Cuba, Venezuela, maybe Mexico, maybe even Canada?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, railfancwb said:

How would the USA react if Russia started putting missiles in Cuba, Venezuela, maybe Mexico, maybe even Canada?

Methinks the Cuba thing has been done. I know people who were around then and it came much closer to getting ugly than most believe.

The question of Bio Labs? Sadly I am convinced the US would react very passively.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, railfancwb said:

That is a cute arguement. Our enemies are shipping fentanyl into our country through the southern border, paying millions of invaders to come here illegally, and we are handing out free crack pipes to minorities.

So how would we react? We'd help them build the bases and give them the fuel for the engines, that's how. 

With the current imbeciles in charge we are lost.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, railfancwb said:

And most of those invaders appear to be single men of military age. 

Shocking, I tell ya. Probably mirrors our border crisis. Turd world is on the march.

Oh look over here! Impoverished white people with hypersonic missles fighting impoverished white people without, and FJB as a savior.

All is well if you're globalist taintslurping scum.

• Like 1

SUCH A SCREWED UP SITUATION

The real tragedy is, so many ordinary people who really don't GAS about the politics are being killed or displaced, everything they had being destroyed, beautiful buildings being demolished 

FOR WHAT  

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, DAKA said:

SUCH A SCREWED UP SITUATION

The real tragedy is, so many ordinary people who really don't GAS about the politics are being killed or displaced, everything they had being destroyed, beautiful buildings being demolished 

FOR WHAT  

History of the world, my friend, history of the world.

The only way to stop it is to be so powerfully bad-arse nobody wants to eff around and find out. Then you can enjoy peace for a few generations at most before your lazy indulgent offspring waste it all and sell themselves into servitude.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

8 hours ago, Fog said:

History of the world, my friend, history of the world.

The only way to stop it is to be so powerfully bad-arse nobody wants to eff around and find out. Then you can enjoy peace for a few generations at most before your lazy indulgent offspring waste it all and sell themselves into servitude.

We must never forget that freedom is never free. Freedom is the most costly thing in the world. Freedom is never paid in lump sum. Installments come due in every generation. All any of us can do is offer the generations that follow a chance for freedom.

President Ronald W, Reagan

• Like 3

On 3/18/2022 at 8:56 PM, Swampfox762 said:

I actually waited a year to get my PMR30.  'they were damn hard too find at firstl  My buddy just picked up the Kel tec P50. I think it was a grand+.  It's 5.57 mm.  They say there's a coliapsable  stock comin out for it that attaches below the handle.  Thats what the cutout is for in front of the trigger guard whem ya fold it.

KelTec's Incredible P50 in 5.7x28mm - Guns and Ammo

I learned about that a short while ago and think it's pretty cool. None of the 5.7 guns really get me thinking of actually buying one, except for that. 

I also just learned about their new striker fired microcompact handgun, the P15. P11 mags will also fit flush in it. I'm very interested in one of those as well..

• Like 1