Everyone Stopped Posting

Eric

• Administrators
1 minute ago, Borg warner said:

Nope. Posted this in beautiful cars an trucks 4 hrs ago.

https://www.motortrend.com/features/vemp-0605-1953-commemorative-edition-corvette/

corvette8.jpg

I’ve driven one of those. GM contracted a company to build one of those for every Corvette stocking dealer, to commemorate Corvette’s 50th anniversary, back in 2003. Expanding to fulfill the order bankrupted the company, but quite a few of those were still produced. They were very well executed. 

• Thanks 1

LOL. Timing and a kinda slow site. I've noticed luls in posting on several occasions, but they don't last.

I'm sure folks are doing family/outdoor/vacation things right now, along with cruising the site to see what there is to see.

Don't worry. The changes are subtle for the most part and most are very convenient.

Ya done good IMHO.

• Administrators
1 hour ago, tadbart said:

The site looks absolute hot garbage on Internet Exploder. I am forced to use Chrome, which freaks me out. I'll get back up to speed, stirring spite and discontent, soon enough. :599c64bfb50b0_wavey1:

Internet Explorer was a crappy browser when it was new and its last version was released more than 8 years ago. IE users account for about .79% of the site's viewers and that is over a 5-year span. 4 people have used IE to view my site this year. No one in the industry still designs sites with IE in mind. Even if I had the desire to do so myself, I didn't write this software.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, tadbart said:

The site looks absolute hot garbage on Internet Exploder. I am forced to use Chrome, which freaks me out. I'll get back up to speed, stirring spite and discontent, soon enough. :599c64bfb50b0_wavey1:

I thought IE was Dead, Gone, Kaput. Is MS still stringing that dinosaur along? Edge took it's place and is more IE than IE ever hoped to be, you can't even uninstall it. At least it works, or has done so very well when curiosity got the better of me.

Ditch chrome while you are at it. It works fine, but follows every keystroke. They probably all do, but Chrome brags about it.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Eric said:

Internet Explorer was a crappy browser when it was new and its last version was released more than 8 years ago. IE users account for about .79% of the site's viewers and that is over a 5-year span. 4 people have used IE to view my site this year. No one in the industry still designs sites with IE in mind. Even if I had the desire to do so myself, I didn't write this software.

I bet I was at least 2 of those 4. :anim_rofl2:

3 hours ago, tadbart said:

Looks fine on... Safari.  (I had to check and see where I was today).

Sooooo...in the multi-page threads that are continuing for years, if I click on Caturday or Doggos or Swampfox thread, it no longer takes me to the first new post.  I have to type in the last page number to get there.

And the lime green user names are impossible to decipher.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Ay Dios Mio said:

Sooooo...in the multi-page threads that are continuing for years, if I click on Caturday or Doggos or Swampfox thread, it no longer takes me to the first new post.  I have to type in the last page number to get there.

When I click on the thread title, I used to always take me to the first page, I haven’t tried it since the upgrade. I always click on the replies and it takes me to the last, most current, reply. I just work my way back from there.

• Administrators
38 minutes ago, Ay Dios Mio said:

If you click on the thread title link now, it takes you to the first unread message. If you don't like that, Click On This Link and set the links to do whatever you want.

628142994_ScreenShot2021-07-12at3_19_21PM.thumb.png.0b95ee687106ad5191979927878030b3.png

• Thanks 2