Really like the "New Look" Eric

Swampfox762

22 minutes ago, Swampfox762 said:

One question though...  At the bottom of the post, there is only a 'Quote" button and a + button that's for Multi quote.

Where's the "Edit" button to edit the post?  am I just not seein it?

Click on the three dots in the upper right corner.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Administrators

For what it’s worth, this update had nothing to do with new colors or rockets. Those are just some of the changes that were made to the software by the company that created it, that I am trying to deal with and make work. Anyway, I’m glad that most of you seem to like the new splash of color. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Administrators
1 minute ago, aomagrat said:

What does the rocket mean?

I have no idea. Some software tech somewhere likes rockets. It seems to be an anchor for some member stats now. Ill replace the graphic with something else, when I get a chance.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Eric said:

This update wasn't cosmetic. I updated the software the site runs on. The differences in appearance are incidental.

Well you wanna tell us about it? I'm on medical leave, so I might as well listen to someone bitch and moan (no offense)

I've had a few episodes of strange anomalies, but they are so random, no way to chase them down.

Probably software being software. The courser on the left side of the reply pane, and the Like and Quote buttons switched. They still work fine, just flipped, and random. Odd. Things like this seem to work themselves out, often when something seemingly unrelated is tweaked.

Quote backgrounds and banners were green and now are some sort of bland blue/gray color. I kinda like the green, but this is more traditional.

Am I the only one who has seen this?

My like Thumbs up button is still on the right and the Quote is still bottom left.  Only thing that's changed for me is the Edit button being under the 3 dots.

One other thing I noticed...at least I think...I can't add a MP3 or MP4 video to a post like I use to be able too.  Probably a "Space saving" feature for the drive.

4 minutes ago, Swampfox762 said:

My like Thumbs up button is still on the right and the Quote is still bottom left.  Only thing that's changed for me is the Edit button being under the 3 dots.

One other thing I noticed...at least I think...I can't add a MP3 or MP4 video to a post like I use to be able too.  Probably a "Space saving" feature for the drive.

It has happened in several threads, then go back and things are right. Like I said, just random and oddball stuff. One of the times was in your thread, I think on the guy stealing the garage door quote. Go back now and it is "normal".