SCJ ACB Nice.

Go read the coverage at Foxnews and compare it to that at CNN. It's pretty funny. Schumer even threatens to stop cooperating with Republicans Americans. Wow. That's scary.

I wish her well and I hope she acts as a good example for other, more wobbly justices up there... :599c64b15e0f8_thumbsup:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, gwalchmai said:

Go read the coverage at Foxnews and compare it to that at CNN. It's pretty funny. Schumer even threatens to stop cooperating with Republicans Americans. Wow. That's scary.

I wish her well and I hope she acts as a good example for other, more wobbly justices up there... :599c64b15e0f8_thumbsup:

When has he ever cooperated with Republicans ?

:headscratch:

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, gwalchmai said:

Not all leadership comes from title or seniority. 

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, gwalchmai said:

Since when did Schumer ever cooperate with any one other than his party?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1