Bathroom/Shower SD Defense

DrB

3 hours ago, tadbart said:

Poopin', that's probably just as bad for them. But, if they're particularly determined and of strong constitution, by all means, they earned it.

Ask any EMT; they find a lot of people sitting on the toilet.  Constipation leads to straining.  Straining leads to aneurysms. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, minervadoe said:

Ask any EMT; they find a lot of people sitting on the toilet.  Constipation leads to straining.  Straining leads to aneurysms. 

We called them "commode codes" when I worked on the ambulance. They always seemed to fall off the toilet, land right in front of the damn bathroom door, and then evacuate the last of their bowel contents.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

I know the OP is doing this 'tongue in cheek' but after our home invasion back in 2016 taking a shower while home alone gave me pause for thought.  My reasoning is that our dog will give me enough warning to get to my shotgun by the bed. If I'm alone I turn the alarm on too.

• Thanks 2

36 minutes ago, Wyzz Kydd said:

I know the OP is doing this 'tongue in cheek' but after our home invasion back in 2016 taking a shower while home alone gave me pause for thought.  My reasoning is that our dog will give me enough warning to get to my shotgun by the bed. If I'm alone I turn the alarm on too.

Buck naked from the shower with a shotgun....

"You picked the wrong house!"

Talk about a Burt Gummer moment.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Historian said:

Buck naked from the shower with a shotgun....

"You picked the wrong house!"

Talk about a Burt Gummer moment.

Trust me, dripping wet and naked out of the shower wouldn't bother me one bit, other than maybe thinking I would have to wipe my shotgun down afterwards to get the water off.

Some guy videotaped me when I chased the home invader out to the street in my shorts and socks with a shotgun.  Too bad I didn't get his contact information.  I would have really like to have seen that video.

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Wyzz Kydd said:

Trust me, dripping wet and naked out of the shower wouldn't bother me one bit, other than maybe thinking I would have to wipe my shotgun down afterwards to get the water off.

Mas Ayoob used to tell his classes:  Whatever you do.  Get your pants on.  At least soon afterwards.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

46 minutes ago, Historian said:

Mas Ayoob used to tell his classes:  Whatever you do.  Get your pants on.  At least soon afterwards.

Otherwise the media will post pictures in their story of, "Naked Sex maniac chases and shoots unexpected guest".

• Like 2

20 hours ago, janice6 said:

Good Lord!  It only take me a few minutes when I have to go.  Well, good luck anyway!

Well with the toilet paper situation, I have to be careful so not have to use all my daily rations. You know, getting old and all that..... 

Dave..

Edited by DrB
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, minervadoe said:

Didn't Jon Dillinger famously carve a bar of soap to look like a handgun?

I think he used toilet paper for Grip Tape to complete the look if I remember correct.

Dave..

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, DrB said:

Well with the toilet paper situation, I have to be careful so not have to use all my daily rations. You know, getting old and all that..... 

Dave..

I admire the fact that you can draw out this  function over a meaningful period of time.  For me it's a sudden catastrophe or nothing at all.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1