Would Trump Mock Nancy's Pens??

RenoF250

Pelosi seems to have delusions of grandeur.  She previously pointed out that if everybody dies she may be president.

Now she is mimicking tradition while having HER name on the pens.  Desperation breeds strange "fellows".

She doesn't understand that what she will be known for is trying to subvert a legally sitting president so her party can "RULE".

• Like 3

It isn't uncommon for Executive Branch souvenirs to be handed out when signing important documents. This has gone on for at least my lifetime. Ever wonder why they use a dozen pens to sign a document.

As for Nancy's pens,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,she is about as poor a representative as they make. She is also running around thinking she is Emperor and should be revered as royalty.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

On 2/1/2020 at 12:27 PM, tadbart said:

That wasn't very Presidential, but it was funny as hell.

On 2/1/2020 at 12:35 PM, Borg warner said:

Sorry, Mr. President, but your attempt at mockery, while admittedly funny, pales in comparison to speaker Pelosi's over-the-top SELF-mockery.

Um, I hate to break it to y’all but handing out pens when the president signs major legislation is, gasp, normal. What nance did was cray-cray.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, NPTim said:

Um, I hate to break it to y’all but handing out pens when the president signs major legislation is, gasp, normal. What nance did was cray-cray.

This was not your standard Presidential signing, he was clearly poking fun at her.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

On ‎2‎/‎2‎/‎2020 at 2:54 PM, NPTim said:

A sure sign of total insanity and a complete break from reality is when a person is so delusional that they truly believe that they're the Queen of England or the president of the United States. I think it's called "Delusions of Grandeur"

Edited by Borg warner
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On ‎2‎/‎3‎/‎2020 at 11:51 AM, Borg warner said:

A sure sign of total insanity and a complete break from reality is when a person is so delusional that they truly believe that they're the Queen of England or the president of the United States. I think it's called "Delusions of Grandeur"

And a sure sign of emotional imbalance in an adult is to publicly engage in a hissy fit and rip up the president's state of the union speech like an ill-behaved petulant child. And then to a say Afterward that it was the courteous thing to do, is further evidence of severe mental derangement.

https://www.pbs.org/newshour/politics/watch-pelosi-rips-up-trumps-state-of-the-union-speech

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 2/3/2020 at 2:51 PM, Borg warner said:

I'm Napoleon Bonaparte.

Really.

I am.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1