• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• pipedreams

• ChuteTheMall

• Swampfox762

• Schmidt Meister

19 hours ago, Dric902 said:

So we should ban men from gun ownership, cause women don’t do it.

(liberal way of looking at it)

But then.....

How do we know which are womex and which are mex? What if they don't identify correctly? Are we wrong?

2 hours ago, Cubdriver said:

I have evidently misunderstood the meaning of the word 'sexy' for my entire life.  It apparently means the OPPOSITE of what I was under the impression it did.  Damn...

-Pat

2 hours ago, Cubdriver said:

I have evidently misunderstood the meaning of the word 'sexy' for my entire life.  It apparently means the OPPOSITE of what I was under the impression it did.  Damn...

-Pat

Reality is another term that is hard for some to comprehend.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Dric902 said:

B7132895-B873-416F-A5F4-8C1650666889.thumb.jpeg.274c7210c29b6cee8ed9e4b0024400b8.jpeg

Well there you have it, we are all blind killers with the ability to shoot more rounds per unit time than a machine gun.  I guess the BBC thinks we should all be shot!

It's too bad that we aren't the humanitarians that liberals want to be, in spite of thinking we should all be killed for our beliefs.

And apparently American semi-autos shoot far faster  than foreign semi-autos.

Edited by janice6

6 hours ago, Cubdriver said:

-Pat

It looks like something from a bad wrestling skit from the 80s.

• Thanks 1

40 minutes ago, janice6 said:

Well there you have it, we are all blind killers with the ability to shoot more rounds per unit time than a machine gun.  I guess the BBC thinks we should all be shot!

It's too bad that we aren't the humanitarians that liberals want to be, in spite of thinking we should all be killed for our beliefs.

And apparently American semi-autos shoot far faster  than foreign semi-autos.

Well, the Ruger LCR sure looks like a K frame Smith

that most certainly is not a series 70 Colt

apparently we cities can’t buy (*) the 950 round per minute automatic but we can modify an AR and get it up to 1200. It must be the vertical foregrip that makes it super duper deadlier

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Dric902 said:

Well, the Ruger LCR sure looks like a K frame Smith

that most certainly is not a series 70 Colt

apparently we cities can’t buy (*) the 950 round per minute automatic but we can modify an AR and get it up to 1200. It must be the vertical foregrip that makes it super duper deadlier

Isn't it pathetic.  Perception distorts reality, and the reality they choose is only theirs.  There is no continuity in the liberal thought process.  Cars kill people, but liberals own cars, therefore the car is exonerated from harm.

Remember the terrorists that use vehicles to mow down innocent citizens in many countries, yet not one has proposed to ban cars.  However, when a gun is used for the same purpose, it is the gun's fault. 

Anyone with half a brain can see that the object is the gun and not the killing.  But they call themselves, "Liberals".  They are anything but!

Liberals claim to not own guns, therefore guns are objects to be banned since it won't effect the lifestyle of a liberal.  It's simply a case of holier than thou.

• Like 3

14 minutes ago, Silentpoet said:

For the record, these are coming from the Occupy Democrats Logic page. But there is another Skywalker. Or tranny, I am sure they will make Luke one in the next movie anyway.

another tranny problem.jpg

Somewhere, if it's parents are still alive, I bet they couldn't be more pleased at how their child has developed and turned into the pillar of virtue in today's society.

If it's parents are dead, they probably are thanking God that they don't have to explain how the abomination they called their child has turned in this!

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Dric902 said:

B7132895-B873-416F-A5F4-8C1650666889.thumb.jpeg.274c7210c29b6cee8ed9e4b0024400b8.jpeg

Revolver, 20 rounds per minute? Hell, Jerry Miculek can fire 8 rounds per second and Ed McGivern once fired 60 shots out of 10 revolvers in 17.2 seconds.  So what numbnuts did they get to fire a 5 shot Ruger LCR for an entire minute and only get off 20 shots? And why use a 5 shot revolver instead of six shot revolver?

And since when does a "Modified Semi-automatic assault weapon" (AR15) have a significantly faster rate of fire than a full auto M16?

And how is it that a semi-automatic pistol can only fire 50 founds per minute (Only as fast as some numbnuts can manage to pull the trigger) and a semi-automatic "assault rifle" (with the exact same trigger mechanism) can fire more that twice as fast, at 120 rounds per minute?

This is all according to the BBC of course, and they're absolute morons

Edited by Borg warner
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Dric902 said:

It's that shoulder thing that goes up...

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, pipedreams said:

image.png.139b42309d140875bff115b6c7da1aab.png

His comment “Take the guns first, go through due process second,” isn't sitting very well with anybody I know. I just saw on the news today he is still pushing that idea as are the senate fucktarts Rubio and Graham. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Borg warner said:

Revolver, 20 rounds per minute? Hell, Jerry Miculek can fire 8 rounds per second and Ed McGivern once fired 60 shots out of 10 revolvers in 17.2 seconds.  So what numbnuts did they get to fire a 5 shot Ruger LCR for an entire minute and only get off 20 shots? And why use a 5 shot revolver instead of six shot revolver?

And since when does a "Modified Semi-automatic assault weapon" (AR15) have a significantly faster rate of fire than a full auto M16?

This is all according to the BBC of course, and they're absolute morons

You're right.  The less people know the more they pontificate.

When they speak to ignorance they sound smart.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Mike said:

His comment “Take the guns first, go through due process second,” isn't sitting very well with anybody I know. I just saw on the news today he is still pushing that idea as are the senate ****tarts Rubio and Graham. 

I understand where your coming from and it's difficult not to agree with you.  If there is a ban of any kind, would we better off in the hands of Trump or any of the 20 plus clowns running against him?  Let's wait and see he'll probably do the right thing. 

"Assuming the Republicans hold on to the Senate, that gives the possibility of at least one more conservative Supreme Court justice, plus (perhaps) dozens of lower level federal judges. It also keeps the focus on controlling the border, emergency independence (no Green New Deal), etc. No candidate gives their voters everything that they want."   bogeyman

Edited by pipedreams
  • Thanks 1