Actors you just can't help but HATE

JimBianchi

Gwyneth Paltrow - she exceeds the sheer pretentiousness of Meryl Streep without coming close to Streep's acting abilities or awards.

Charlie Sheen - once a competent actor as a young man in movies like 'Wall Street'; his drug abuse, his sheer hedonism, and his near total lack of self respect for his career makes him unwatchable.

Philip Seymour Hoffman, Jake Gyllenhaal, Forest Whitaker. I have never liked them from the first moment I saw then on screen and that's when I didn't know who they were and nothing about their politics. They just annoy me.

Alec Baldwin #1 and then Jim Carrey who used to be talented but lost all his talent when he lost his mind and became a full retard Liberal. Same goes for Robert DeNiro, who was once a talented actor and is now a washed up burned out has-been dickwad.  One actor who is kind of interesting in regards to talent is Mike Meyers who was very talented but stopped doing movies for whatever reason but is intelligent and/or well adjusted enough to not impose idiotic political opinions on the world and I respect him for that. Rosie O'Donnell never had any talent but made money as a daytime talk show host skillfully playing the part of a normal likeable human being but it was all an act, making her one of the great actors of the modern era.

baldwin18.jpg

• Like 2

Another vote for Will Ferrell and Adam sandler.

Sandler was ok in Happy Gilmore but i cant stand his stupid baby voice he throws in almost everything he does.

Oh and also John C reilly. Cant stand his face and it just compounds it when he's with ferrell

Edited by RPKclone

On 8/27/2017 at 1:29 PM, Lobster Hunter said:

Tom Cruise. Just something about that guy always rubs me the wrong way. He always plays a smart-ass, know-it-all insufferable jerk-wad. Maybe because that's how he is in real life. I just want to punch the guy -- over and over. 

I think he's the hardest working actor in Hollywood. This guy puts his all into every part he plays.

On 9/7/2017 at 9:47 PM, XSIV4S said:

Alec Baldwin...really don't like the guy on any level.

My #1 pick. I can't believe this clown gets as much work as he does.

• Like 1

On 8/27/2017 at 12:29 PM, Lobster Hunter said:

Tom Cruise. Just something about that guy always rubs me the wrong way. He always plays a smart-ass, know-it-all insufferable jerk-wad. Maybe because that's how he is in real life. I just want to punch the guy -- over and over. 

I laughed myself to tears watching him in Live, Die, Repeat were he died violent deaths over, and over, and over again.

15 hours ago, blueiron said:

Gwyneth Paltrow - she exceeds the sheer pretentiousness of Meryl Streep without coming close to Streep's acting abilities or awards.

Charlie Sheen - once a competent actor as a young man in movies like 'Wall Street'; his drug abuse, his sheer hedonism, and his near total lack of self respect for his career makes him unwatchable.

Yes, but she sure looks a lot better than Streep.