Actors you just can't help but HATE

JimBianchi

Tim Robbins is at the top of my list.

Once Susan Saradon drops his sorry ass his "career" went up in smoke. I don't like Susan either, but at least she actually tries to help the less fortunate with a lot of charity work. I will always disagree with her, but I can respect someone who puts her money and time into helping others.

On 8/26/2017 at 3:15 AM, holyjohnson said:

Hanoi Jane-needs no explanation.

None needed.  Hate that bitch.  

On 8/26/2017 at 2:32 AM, Eric said:

Will Ferrell. Just the site of him makes me want to punch something. The only movie I've ever been able to stomach him in was The Talladega Nights, The Ballad of Ricky Bobby, and then just barely. There may be a more annoying actor alive, but I can't think of him right now.

I do use the line "Don't you put that evil on me Ricky Bobby!" at work. (RIP MCD)

Ferrell was funny in "Elf" too.  In the right part he can be really funny.  But he tends to overdo it.

2 hours ago, Lagamor said:

Tim Robbins is at the top of my list.

Once Susan Saradon drops his sorry ass his "career" went up in smoke. I don't like Susan either, but at least she actually tries to help the less fortunate with a lot of charity work. I will always disagree with her, but I can respect someone who puts her money and time into helping others.

Not a Sarandon fan either, but in her youth she was quite cute.  Even in "Bull Durham" she was far from ugly.

Not sure what happened to Robbins but he was really good in "Shawshank Redemption". 

Edited by SC Tiger
  • Like 1

Nicolas Cage. Best thing he ever did was Raising Arizona. Haven't seen him do anything I like since. Tone deaf and clueless is only funny the first time.

Jeff Goldblum. Smug, self important ass, convinced he is smarter and more evolved than everyone around. My favorite role he played is in Silverado. A sleezy, no morals gambler who ends getting shived. No remorse over that scene.

Edited by Haldor

Here is a picture of pedo rapist enabler Harrison Ford posing with his good friend child raper Roman Polanski. Unlike a lot of his show business friends who approve of Polanski Ford approves of the piece of **** so much that he flew to Paris to hand deliver the Oscar to his child drugging and raping buddy. Remember all those times Ford played a righteously indignant upstanding guy? It's all just an act. I can't help but wonder if Harrison ever left his own daughter Georgia alone with uncle Roman?

harrison-ford-roman-polanski.jpg

On 7/5/2018 at 9:21 AM, jmohme said:

Yes, but she sure looks a lot better than Streep.

So does the rotting rabbit carcass I found in my yard yesterday. Streep has to be one of the fugliest leading ladies in Hollyweird.    

A few more for the can't help but hate list: The Dixie Chicks, and Naomi Judd.

Edited by MikeG36
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 7/5/2018 at 11:24 AM, Maxmanta said:

Not to deride dead people, but I've always heted Chris Farley. 

Tried too hard to be John Belushi. 

Isn't that the truth.

To be truthful, SNL put out one decent batch of talented people. After that it was just trash that, as you said, tried to hard to be like the early SNL crew.

Hanoi Jane and her brother Peter the Dick Head or whatever his name is, Alec Baldwin, Rossie Mc Piggi, and the whole bunch of left wing, pro-communist slime balls that believe they are something special. They are similar to many politicians - not overly intelligent but extremely power hungry with the money to do what they want.

15 minutes ago, XSIV4S said:

David Caruso on CSI Miami. Mainly because of that stupid thing he did where he turned his head sideways every time he spoke. What the hell was that all about???

7b7784a57b8dc50d9d59579dabf3e662.jpg

:P