Random Posting

Eric

• Administrators
Dictionary

rel·ic
/ˈrelik/
noun

1. an object surviving from an earlier time, especially one of historical or sentimental interest.

2. part of a deceased holy person's body or belongings kept as an object of reverence.

3. an object, custom, or belief that has survived from an earlier time but is now outmoded.

:biggrin:
  • Haha 1

32 minutes ago, Eric said:
Dictionary

rel·ic
/ˈrelik/
noun

1. an object surviving from an earlier time, especially one of historical or sentimental interest.

2. part of a deceased holy person's body or belongings kept as an object of reverence.

3. an object, custom, or belief that has survived from an earlier time but is now outmoded.

:biggrin:

Beware those that sit in the shadows with knowledge and vengeance.

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, Dric902 said:

Gin is the only thing that ever made me sick/hangover

i haven’t tried Aviation Gin though

I really hate the pine smell to Gin.  But!  One day around 100 degrees, we were sitting on lawn chairs on the driveway being baked, and the Gin and Tonic went down like water.

• Like 1

The power steering pump seems to be going out.  It works just fine,  as long as you keep adding fluid.  And don't mind the RRRRRR RRRRR RRRRR RRRRRRRR RRRRR sound all the time.   It's only five months out of inspection,  but I don't think the ps pump is an item.

And one headlight is burned out,  but I have two new ones in the front seat.  I think the cops let you go as long as you have replacements.

I was always impressed with the guy in the little car that would tailgate my Dodge Ram Charger.  He was about the height of my trailer hitch.

Eventually he would pass me with a vengeance and pull in front of me in the dark, and now he's pissed because my headlights are even with his rear window.  I liked that truck.  I also had a trailer hitch in the front.  It came in handy for "sound parkers".

• Haha 1

15 hours ago, Huaco Kid said:

And the 'check engine' light is on.  But it's been on for five years,  so I think it's OK.

My engine light came on in my Ram Charger around 50,000 miles.  I was suspicious so I went looking in the shop manual and found that it was connected to a 9Volt battery with a resistor that slowly drained the battery until around 50,000 mile the engine light would come on and you were supposed to go to the dealer and have the 9 Volt battery replaced.  To say I was pissed was an understatement.  I replaced it myself to put the light out, but it was the principle of the thing.

Edited by janice6
  • Like 2

• Eric changed the title to BookFace
  • Eric locked this topic
  • Eric pinned this topic
  • Eric unpinned and unlocked this topic