Random Posting

Eric

33 minutes ago, Cougar_ml said:

Mine started sending me offers that they'd give me $4k or more trade in value for the car I tried to trade in during my last purchase, but they told me they would only give me $500 for because that's all they were going for at the dealer auctions.

2 years later insurance totaled that car out for $4k.  

I never did go back to that dealership.  

Are  you a-sayin' that automobile sellers might not be honest?

:Alex:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

On 10/19/2019 at 2:42 PM, pipedreams said:

The Dragunov sniper rifle is a semi-automatic sniper/designated marksman rifle chambered in 7.62×54mmR and developed in the Soviet Union.

image.png.14a424d51df1e27d64ece1957d8c7883.png

I consider the SVD the ugliest rifle ever made.  And I want one of my very own.  

• Like 1

16 hours ago, tous said:

So, why should I buy their automobile if I can't even drive it down a city street in broad daylight unless they close the street and I hire a professional driver?

Do you mean lke paul walker?  

Oh wait, he was a pro driver.  Nevermind!

• Like 2

Starting 6 months after I buy my new car the dealership drowns me in ads to buy another.  Apparently they believe that if I were dumb enough to buy a new one, I must be dumb enough to buy another.

Suspect the ongoing emails and snail mails and phone calls urging you to buy extended warranty will outlast the vehicle. Certainly outlast the new car smell.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, railfancwb said:

Suspect the ongoing emails and snail mails and phone calls urging you to buy extended warranty will outlast the vehicle. Certainly outlast the new car smell.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am receiving final warnings that my qualification for an extended warranty is expiring soon on a car (2011) I haven't owned for years.  There seems to be no current communications regarding after market sellers and the motor vehicle department.  My Motor Vehicle Department sell s information so there is little excuse for stupid mailings.  I am three or four cars past the Rogue.

• Like 1

• Administrators

Guys, I have asked repeatedly that people not post provocative/scantily-clad pictures of women here. I’m not sure how to ask any more clearly. I don’t want content like that in the public forums on TBS.

• Like 1

• Eric changed the title to BookFace
  • Eric locked this topic
  • Eric pinned this topic
  • Eric unpinned and unlocked this topic