Random Posting

Eric

So after leaving the drive thru today i took my sandwich out of the bag and I see THIS!! Seriously?
Oh not today, not today!!
I went back to the restaurant, went INSIDE (already fuming), asked to speak to the manager and then threw the sandwich on the counter.
I asked him for an explanation. He looked confused, so I pointed at the writing on the sandwich and demanded that he tells me why someone felt the need to write it on my sandwich.
He answered, "because you ordered a BLT with cheese??” To which I replied “Oh” 😶

25381e726ebf2481.png

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 8

8 hours ago, Schmidt Meister said:

...Just makes me ask the question again ... if they hate meat so damn bad, why do they go to the farthest reaches of science to make it look like meat?

Yeah really. It's about like if a cannibal is trying to stop eating people and he shapes ground beef into the shape of a human foot. Lol

• Like 4

I had seen the first picture many times and some people online have said that it was photoshopped and that seemed almost impossible to me. Anyway, I just found more pictures of the same scene. Looks to me like they got lucky more than once. That second boulder (pic. #3)  just behind the house stopped rolling just in the nick of time. The second boulder in the field (pic. #4) was from a much earlier landslide. This happened on 1.21.2014 in Ronchi de Termeno, Northern Italy.

Landslide - Ronchi di Termeno, Northern Italy - 1.21.2014 - 1.jpg

Landslide - Ronchi di Termeno, Northern Italy - 1.21.2014 - 2.jpg

Landslide - Ronchi di Termeno, Northern Italy - 1.21.2014 - 3.jpg

Landslide - Ronchi di Termeno, Northern Italy - 1.21.2014 - 1 - Boulder In Foreground From Much Older Landslide.jpg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1