Random Posting

Eric

38 minutes ago, pipedreams said:

image.png.23f6f7a3ad17992ebffbbd725443520f.png

I just spent like 101 dollars for 7 or 8 items at walmart.  But I did have to buy 10 qts of oil.  My truck takes 7 qts and they didn't have any single quarts to go along with the 5 qt jug I got.  Got dog biscuits and my dogs are big so I got the large box of large biscuits.  Then mostly smaller stuff, but I sure could use some mean tweets right now.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

56 minutes ago, Silentpoet said:

I just spent like 101 dollars for 7 or 8 items at walmart.  But I did have to buy 10 qts of oil.  My truck takes 7 qts and they didn't have any single quarts to go along with the 5 qt jug I got.  Got dog biscuits and my dogs are big so I got the large box of large biscuits.  Then mostly smaller stuff, but I sure could use some mean tweets right now.

Funny. I’ve never used tweeter, so whatever those “mean tweets” might have been sailed right by me. 

1 hour ago, railfancwb said:

Funny. I’ve never used tweeter, so whatever those “mean tweets” might have been sailed right by me. 

Trump.

19 minutes ago, Paul53 said:

If we all do this we'll never need to worry about invaders from space!

281430623_10161959699993761_5432015662546313728_n.jpg

I do like the detail of the sole treads.

• Haha 2

On 5/11/2022 at 6:34 AM, DAKA said:

I WANT A SET OF THOSE 

I already did a quick check on Amazon and didn't find that one.  I found a one place setting which had a socket/pliers/open end wrench on the handles.  I want the ones in the post instead.

3 hours ago, railfancwb said:

Memes can, and often do, capture a relevant point in a memorable way…

6E3EF0DB-4E13-42EF-A012-9B60BF05E801.jpeg

Sam's had one checkout line open and the line was long.  The four self checkout registers were empty.

I went to the customer service counter and aske for a discount for self checkout.  She said no, so I told her to cancel my membership and I left.

If I work for someone else, I want to be reimbursed!

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, janice6 said:

I already did a quick check on Amazon and didn't find that one.  I found a one place setting which had a socket/pliers/open end wrench on the handles.  I want the ones in the post instead.

Made by Snap-On. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1