Random Posting

Eric

22 minutes ago, Schmidt Meister said:

Meetings - Twice A Day Until We Find Out Why No Work Is Getting Done.jpg

Been there. Done that. Got the Pink Slip to prove it.

Not for not doing the job but for not attending any more meetings discussing the job. Several of us were sort of laid off (just not extended with the new owners) for doing the job instead of strategizing how to tackle the job. 

• Sad 2

1 hour ago, Batesmotel said:

Been there. Done that. Got the Pink Slip to prove it.

Not for not doing the job but for not attending any more meetings discussing the job. Several of us were sort of laid off (just not extended with the new owners) for doing the job instead of strategizing how to tackle the job. 

The really sad part about your situation, and many others, is the situation only gets worse when the meeting planners get rid of the 'workers' who miss meetings because they are taking care of business. Kinda like a snow(****)ball and a steep hill.

• Like 2

I receive bulk emails, a few of which might be relevant. One today, for example, mentioned four signs a heart attack might be eminent. Clicked through to the web site. Was there a list of the four signs? Noooo… A video to click so a talking head could read and expound on the list, most likely trying to sell me something. I have no interests in talking head videos. 

• Like 1

I thought I, or somebody, posted this before and now I can't find it ... but there's a freak that will find it if I did ... or if it was someone else. But I had comments to make so here it is.

I'm glad to say I don't have anything produced by Klein and as far as I can remember, I never have. I'm not a name brands guy and never have been. Comfort and my own path mean way more to me than appearances do.

What's really, really, really sad is you can see the scars where it's boobs were surgically removed when it was a woman. It's just an it now ... pathetic. It isn't a man having a baby. It's an it, that used to be a woman having a baby.

Klein - Ad.jpg

Klein - Ad With Boob Scars.jpg

• Sad 2