Random Posting

Eric

2 hours ago, Cougar_ml said:

headline is for a Ford truck, in the picture is a Chevy?

I think you have the links and the pictures switched. The Ford link is to a Ford the Chevy link is to a Chevy?

2 hours ago, minervadoe said:

We've been using pickups for Police and Rescue and FGC around here for many, many years. Why is this new?

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Schmidt Meister said:

I think you have the links and the pictures switched. The Ford link is to a Ford the Chevy link is to a Chevy?

looks like it got fixed after I commented.

State patrol likes 1/2 ton and 3/4 ton trucks for their commercial enforcement rigs.

Forest service also uses 4wd trucks for their vehicles.

It's nothing new, just now they seem to be designating a certain model, and it will probably have the standard police upgrades like in the past they used to do larger radiators and other stuff in the police interceptors

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Schmidt Meister said:

Why is this new?

Not new, random.

random

răn′dəm

adjective

1. Having no specific pattern, purpose, or objective: synonym: chance.
  2. Of or relating to a type of circumstance or event that is described by a probability distribution.
  3. Of or relating to an event in which all outcomes are equally likely, as in the testing of a blood sample for the presence of a substance.
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, pipedreams said:

dc34fc9c83f11044.jpg

Nana had that.

And they had a toaster that was just a cord and an element that zig-zagged back and forth across a small A-frame.  No on/off switch, just plug it in.  No cover,  just red glowing wires, sitting on the table.  You leaned the toast up against it and then carefully and quickly grabbed it to flip it to the other side.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, NPTim said:

972BF9F0-A68E-4F3E-85FD-3E562160DBEE.jpeg

Reminds me of a [probably] shop worn joke:

A stock broker at the retail level was chatting up a prospective client and took the prospect to the yacht club for lunch. The broker started pointing: There is our president’s yacht. Over there is the sales manager’s. And here is the one owned by our top advisor. The prospect responded “But where are the customers’ yachts?”

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1