Random Posting

Eric

1 hour ago, minervadoe said:

The U.S. Senate recently passed a bill that would make Daylight Savings Time permanent.

What do you think of this idea?

Do you want to make daylight savings time permanent? Do you want to make standard time permanent? Do you want to keep going back and forth, like we do now?

Keep the Status Quo, Change Time Twice a Year

Make Daylight Savings Time Permanent

Make Standard Time Permanent

Doesn't Matter Which Time is Used, Just Pick One and Stop Changing Back and Forth

Unsure

PICK ONE AND BE DONE WITH IT   GEEEEZZZZ

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

On 4/1/2022 at 10:00 AM, Schmidt Meister said:

I spend a lot of time sitting at a bolted down table in the Facebook confinement wing.

One must learn to speak the words of the fartbook,er, FB, prophets and soothsayers, not of what you actually see and near.  Fail to heed this and it’s off with your head!  Okay, just suspension.  I have found it best to never have a lying fartB page.  

• Like 3

3 hours ago, 21 shooter said:

One must learn to speak the words of the fartbook,er, FB, prophets and soothsayers, not of what you actually see and near.  Fail to heed this and it’s off with your head!  Okay, just suspension.  I have found it best to never have a lying fartB page.  

I use Facebook to keep up with friends and family, especially the older ones as they can usually deal with Farcebook better than most social media. At the same time I do whatever I can to trigger the left and piss off the Community Organizers, I mean Standards Popo. I've had my primary page permanently deleted and my secondary is in FB confinement. My third identity is still roaming loose.

• Like 3