Happy Easter

Lucnik

No more Easter. Proclamation: NOW, THEREFORE, I, JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., President of the United States of America, by virtue of the authority vested in me by the Constitution and the laws of the United States, do hereby proclaim March 31, 2024, as Transgender Day of Visibility.  I call upon all Americans to join us in lifting up the lives and voices of transgender people throughout our Nation and to work toward eliminating violence and discrimination based on gender identity.

• Sad 3

28 minutes ago, Lucnik said:

No more Easter. Proclamation: NOW, THEREFORE, I, JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., President of the United States of America, by virtue of the authority vested in me by the Constitution and the laws of the United States, do hereby proclaim March 31, 2024, as Transgender Day of Visibility.  I call upon all Americans to join us in lifting up the lives and voices of transgender people throughout our Nation and to work toward eliminating violence and discrimination based on gender identity.

Piss on you Joe!  That day we celebrate Easter and we always will. Your holiday is a day of sacrilege and always will be.

• Like 8

31 minutes ago, Lucnik said:

Your declaration of gender Identity has produce more violence by that group.  Your mainly creating violence rather than minimizing it by catering to deviants and fools.

• Like 7

3 hours ago, Lucnik said:

Biden declares Easter Sunday as Transgender Day of Visibility. Sick SOB. 

I heard that.  The Catholic Church should ex-comminicate him.  Again, I believe we are living in the end times.  Nothing else needs to transpire before Christ returns.  Btw this and the left's desire to murder babies many could conclude the left is demonic.

When the church leaves this earth, then evil will no longer have any restraint.  Woe to the people that remain.  

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

I’m not a religious person but Joe can eff himself that miserable piece of **** and all 81 million of his supporters can do the same thing. It’s Easter not a holiday for perverts and god damn freaks. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2