Wedding BOGO?

FullClip

Looks like two for the price of one deal to me....not sure if that's a good deal though.  Thing gotta' be real awkward at times for sure.

Abby Hensel is married! Conjoined twin who rose to fame in reality show Abby & Brittany secretly tied the knot with an army veteran in 2021

• Abby Hensel, now 34, from Minnesota, tied the knot back in 2021

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-13247899/Conjoined-twin-Abby-Hensel-ties-knot.html#comments

Abby Hensel (pictured left), now 34, got married to nurse and former US veteran Josh Bowling (pictured right) back in 2021

• Like 2
  • Confused 3

My natural curiosity has questions and conjectures...

Polite side of me says "Ain't none of my business, wish them well and forget about it, only reason you know they exist is someone selling copy."

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, FullClip said:

I wonder what happened on March 14th.  Did the groom get two steaks??

He should. Is one a moaner, the other a screamer? Does he still kiss them both goodbye even if one is mad at him? What if one is in the mood and the other isn’t, who decides? Who decides where we’re going to eat dinner?  I bet when there’s an argument he gets it from both sides.  My head hurts just thinking about it. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

35 minutes ago, Batesmotel said:

I hope they are very happy for a very long time  

Sadly this is not the strangest relationship I know of. 

I had a neighbor that was married with a son and his mother in law moved in with them. He had an affair with his mother in law and divorced his wife and married the mother in law. They all continued to live in the same house. The son’s grandmother became his stepmother. The mother in law’s ex husband eventually moved in too. How would you like to be the son and try to explain your family tree to your friends. In that family you could be your own grandma. The dad ended up in prison for armed robbery. He didn’t wear a mask. The clerk knew him and had gone to high school with him. True story. 

• Like 2
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 2

33 minutes ago, Lucnik said:

I had a neighbor that was married with a son and his mother in law moved in with them. He had an affair with his mother in law and divorced his wife and married the mother in law. They all continued to live in the same house. The son’s grandmother became his stepmother. The mother in law’s ex husband eventually moved in too. How would you like to be the son and try to explain your family tree to your friends. In that family you could be your own grandma. The dad ended up in prison for armed robbery. He didn’t wear a mask. The clerk knew him and had gone to high school with him. True story. 

Something similar has occurred on my wife's side.  It's pretty fooked up and they had kids too.  

For the bride, "they" is the proper pronoun.  I can't even begin to fathom how that marriage is gonna work.  I wish them well.

• Like 3

One thing about Abbey and Brittany, they have to get along. Can’t get pissed off and leave. So only Abbey is married? What if Brittany wants to marry?  At least it’s not gay. This will be an interesting relationship and story. They ought to write a book later on. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

15 hours ago, FullClip said:

Looks like two for the price of one deal to me....not sure if that's a good deal though.  Thing gotta' be real awkward at times for sure.

Abby Hensel is married! Conjoined twin who rose to fame in reality show Abby & Brittany secretly tied the knot with an army veteran in 2021

• Abby Hensel, now 34, from Minnesota, tied the knot back in 2021

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-13247899/Conjoined-twin-Abby-Hensel-ties-knot.html#comments

Abby Hensel (pictured left), now 34, got married to nurse and former US veteran Josh Bowling (pictured right) back in 2021

She/they were quite famous for a while.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Batesmotel said:

I hope they are very happy for a very long time  

Sadly this is not the strangest relationship I know of. 

2 hours ago, Lucnik said:

One thing about Abbey and Brittany, they have to get along. Can’t get pissed off and leave. So only Abbey is married? What if Brittany wants to marry?  At least it’s not gay. This will be an interesting relationship and story. They ought to write a book later on. 

"Abigail Loraine Hensel and Brittany Lee Hensel (born March 7, 1990) are American conjoined twins. They are dicephalic parapagus twins (having two heads joined to one torso), and are highly symmetric for conjoined twins, giving the appearance of having a single body. Each has a separate heart, stomach, spine, pair of lungs, and spinal cord. Each twin controls one arm and one leg. When they were infants, learning to crawl, walk, and clap required cooperation. They can eat and write separately and simultaneously. Activities such as running, swimming, hair-brushing, playing piano or volleyball, riding a bicycle, or driving a car require coordination."

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, janice6 said:

"Abigail Loraine Hensel and Brittany Lee Hensel (born March 7, 1990) are American conjoined twins. They are dicephalic parapagus twins (having two heads joined to one torso), and are highly symmetric for conjoined twins, giving the appearance of having a single body. Each has a separate heart, stomach, spine, pair of lungs, and spinal cord. Each twin controls one arm and one leg. When they were infants, learning to crawl, walk, and clap required cooperation. They can eat and write separately and simultaneously. Activities such as running, swimming, hair-brushing, playing piano or volleyball, riding a bicycle, or driving a car require coordination."

Can you imagine being the cop that pulls them/her over?

• Like 4