Peeps

Ramjet38

5 minutes ago, Ramjet38 said:

Does anybody like the little buggers?  bought some today...

Does this friggin picture look BIG to you?

image.jpeg.4dfd7ac763d79ff27571743395b8a44f.jpeg

Thought I scored with a couple packages took them home to the wife proudly, she ignored them till they hardened and threw them out.  We have a very special relationship.    

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

• Administrators
1 minute ago, Ramjet38 said:

image.png.95b7bd019153d002e5f64556d9bcf5b2.png

I've never been  fan of marshmallow, in most of it's guises. The texture just isn't right. It's like Willy Wonka tried to recreate tofu.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3
  • Sad 1

Just now, Eric said:

I've never been  fan of marshmallow, in most of it's guises. The texture just isn't right. It's like Willy Wonka tried to recreate tofu.

So no hot chocolate with marshmellows, and Smores you've never enjoyed?

• Like 2

• Administrators

I can eat my weight in fudge made with Kraft marshmallow creme though. They used to print the recipe on the label. They may still do so. That stuff is amazing.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

• Administrators

So no hot chocolate with marshmellows, and Smores you've never enjoyed?

Maybe smores. The chocolate beats the marshmallow into submission, while the graham crackers hold it down. :greensupergrin:

• Haha 3

8 minutes ago, Eric said:

You've never had a "fluffer-nutter" sammich??

I grew up on those.

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

2 minutes ago, FullClip said:

You've never had a "fluffer-nutter" sammich??

I grew up on those.

I think that all of that stuff is made from the same "chems" as White wall Tires and Antifreeze     Hard Pass

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Sad 1

2 minutes ago, Eric said:

Is that a sex thing?

It's famous up here...one of the four food groups...peanut butter and Fluff sandwich

Is Fluffernutter a New England thing?

Fluffernutter - Wikipedia

The term "fluffernutter" was created by an advertising agency in 1960 as a more effective way to market the sandwich. The sandwich is particularly popular in New England and has been proposed as the official state sandwich of Massachusetts.

• Like 2

• Administrators
1 minute ago, FullClip said:

It's famous up here...one of the four food groups...peanut butter and Fluff sandwich

Is Fluffernutter a New England thing?

Fluffernutter - Wikipedia

The term "fluffernutter" was created by an advertising agency in 1960 as a more effective way to market the sandwich. The sandwich is particularly popular in New England and has been proposed as the official state sandwich of Massachusetts.

Nope. Never heard of it. I had PB&J, butter & jelly and peanut butter & syrup sandwiches. We also had cinnamon toast, where you take white bread, butter it, sprinkle a little milk on it, then sprinkle sugar and cinnamon on it and bake it. That was a real treat.

• Like 3

• Administrators
Just now, jmohme said:

That was a funny scene. I expected that movie to suck, but it wasn't half bad. I really liked the tribute to Harold Ramis. 

• Like 4

I never liked marshmallows in any form. The bottom of the barrel of confections. The possible exception is Rice Crispy Treats. And then only if the marshmallows were cooked down to almost a syrup first. Why eat marshmallows when fine chocolate is so easy to get now. 

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

2 minutes ago, Batesmotel said:

I never liked marshmallows in any form. The bottom of the barrel of confections. The possible exception is Rice Crispy Treats. And then only if the marshmallows were cooked down to almost a syrup first. Why eat marshmallows when fine chocolate is so easy to get now. 

You can have both you know......this is what royalty has for 3 meals a day plus for "High Tea".

Mallo Cup - 24 count box

• Like 3

44 minutes ago, Eric said:

Maybe smores. The chocolate beats the marshmallow into submission, while the graham crackers hold it down. :greensupergrin:

Can you do roasted marshmellows over a camp fire?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Can you do roasted marshmellows over a camp fire?

My older sister still has a scar on her leg from when we kids got into a flaming marshmalllow  fight at my Aunt's camp.   Think it's how they came up with the idea for napalm.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1