Peeps

Ramjet38

39 minutes ago, FullClip said:

You can have both you know......this is what royalty has for 3 meals a day plus for "High Tea".

Mallo Cup - 24 count box

No NO  NO   Chocolate and Peanut butter..... 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

10 minutes ago, janice6 said:

What else do you know about my wife?

http://www.quickmeme.com/img/29/29d0971016def68d9222bdd3378f00845fe9da1d7d7c96f4549d0ae682d2b127.jpg

• Thanks 1

• Administrators
1 hour ago, Ramjet38 said:

Can you do roasted marshmellows over a camp fire?

I can. I have. I just don't much enjoy them. The heat makes the texture a little better, at least.

• Like 1

My kids (now in their 20s, but STILL DOING THIS EVERY EASTER) buy 8 packages of the darn things in different colors, set them up on the table with those little plastic swords you use to stab cheese cubes and veggies when you are trying to be polite and not use your fingers... They use red food dye for blood, and have Peep Wars.  The oldest daughter uses her camera like a drone and flies over the Peep Platoons, and adds Sabaton songs, and NO ONE EATS THE PEEPS.  

I should see if I have any of the previous Peep War videos in my phone to post...

• Like 2
  • Haha 5

• Administrators
6 minutes ago, Mrs.Cicero said:

My kids (now in their 20s, but STILL DOING THIS EVERY EASTER) buy 8 packages of the darn things in different colors, set them up on the table with those little plastic swords you use to stab cheese cubes and veggies when you are trying to be polite and not use your fingers... They use red food dye for blood, and have Peep Wars.  The oldest daughter uses her camera like a drone and flies over the Peep Platoons, and adds Sabaton songs, and NO ONE EATS THE PEEPS.  

I should see if I have any of the previous Peep War videos in my phone to post...

You should add a Peeps cannibal scene. Some Peeps with head dresses and spears could be roasting a Peep over a fire.

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

4 hours ago, Eric said:

I've never been  fan of marshmallow, in most of it's guises. The texture just isn't right. It's like Willy Wonka tried to recreate tofu.

When I was younger I once had marshmallow flavored liquor that was mixed with some type of nut milk.  I swear it was like drinking a Rice Krispie Treat.  :D

• Haha 1

• Administrators
3 minutes ago, tous said:

Darn.

I guess we'll have to cancel that Peeps For a Year Lifetime Subscription we were going to get Eric.

:sigh:

:biggrin:

I could always use them for targets. Aim small, miss small.

• Like 4
  • Haha 5