Mail in VOTING

DAKA

1 hour ago, DAKA said:

So, new "Pandemic" ,   mail in voting ...what could possibly go wrong?

Ummm    ................  verifying the votes????

Well, it worked last time, and Americans ain't getting any smarter, and the population has been diluted an additional 5%, so why not?

• Like 3
  • Sad 2

19 hours ago, DAKA said:

So, new "Pandemic" ,   mail in voting ...what could possibly go wrong?

Ummm    ................  verifying the votes????

Mail in voting is partially what caused a red district in Long Island to flip blue very recently.  Snow storm on the day of the vote and everybody stayed home.

Personally I don't trust mail-in voting.  But I did vote early (in person) for the first time in my life on the last election cycle.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Batesmotel said:

If fraud is institutionalized at the highest levels with a dedicated coverup, eliminating mail in ballots will not stop it. 

That's the problem, we all know Biden didn't get that many votes, but the wrong people counting it made all the difference.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Mail in voting is convenient.  BUT, it also allows many avenues for cheating to occur.  With mail in voting in place, the election process loses all credibility.  In fact, nearly half of voters now believe the last election was rigged. 

The best way to insure election integrity is to require people to show up at a designated place, show an ID, and cast their vote. 

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/guybenson/2021/06/04/study-46-out-of-47-european-countries-require-photo-id-to-vote-n2590454

• Like 6

10 hours ago, Pima Pants said:

I am 100% disabled and a mail-in ballot is the only way I can vote.

And your situation should be the one of the reason for mail in voting.  For those that can make it to the polling places, get off your asses, go there, show your ID and just vote!

• Like 9