Colorado Supreme Court disqualifies Trump from 2024 ballot

railfancwb

The host on the Levin show was talking about it.  Levin has already covered this and how the insurrection part of the 14th Amendment doesn't apply to POTUS.  It will go to SCOTUS and be struck down.  My problem is that no one is ever punished after these unconstitutional rulings are made.  Same with what NY state did after the Bruen decision.  People should go to prison but it will never happen.

Makes me wish a real insurrection would have occurred....

• Like 3
  • Thanks 4

Everything they do makes him stronger.

A few times in history where this has happened, pretty scary, they better back off before things get ugly.

Sometimes what is set in motion can't be controlled or steered.

Maybe the left wants that?

• Like 6

7 hours ago, Wyzz Kydd said:

I predict Trump's support will increase almost immediately.  If even Moby Dick, excuse me, Chris Christie, supports him on this issue...

If there is another Demo administration it;s over for the US 

• Like 3

45 minutes ago, DAKA said:

If there is another Demo administration it;s over for the US 

Well there will be.  Trump is simply a plug in a leaky dam.  The end is coming and most feel fine.  I speak in both a physical and spiritual realm.  You have a state Supreme Court come down with a BS ruling and we know why they did it and watch blue states follow suit.

What the left is doing is straight up commie dictatorship sh*t.  What is the GOP doing?  "Let's let the process work...". The very ruling shows a broken process.  I think I have stated it here on the forum, it got me a warning ⚠️ n GT - the ONLY things corrupt politicians pay attention to is money not coming in or their blood leaking out.

It's gonna get worse before it gets better.  Meanwhile our foreign enemies are laughing.  Did you catch what Wray stated?  Expect some terror hit over "the holidays".   F'ker can't even say Christmas.  But hey, let's make fat people a protected class....

• Like 1
  • Sad 3

Unfortunately, the case can’t get to SCOTUS in time to do any good.  Their schedule is set many months in advance.  Cases are submitted, they have to review them just to determine if they will even agree to hear them, if yes, they get put on the schedule for when they will be heard, after they are heard the Court has to decide on a verdict, then it takes months for them to write their opinions, and then the verdict and opinions are released to the public.  The whole process takes a couple/few years… it won’t get Trump back on the ballot in time for the election in Nov.

• Sad 2

1 minute ago, railfancwb said:

Well they won’t do NOTHING. They will continue to ask me for campaign contributions. 

F 'em.  I will contribute to Trump.  If the Democratic party and this country's government are against him, he must be doing something right!

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1