Pants on the ground...

TBO

All to often we are shown the uncivilized level this group will go to for trivia.  They are like wild animals fighting over an old rotten piece of meat.  Too bad they never progressed beyond the mud huts and wooden clubs.  Why would a civilized society want this kind of animal in their midst?

• Like 1

The new norm is they attack someone and they get away with it.

If the victim fights back, they get punished.

We need to allow violence back into society. You attack someone? You get the living hell beat out of you by the victim and bystanders. And you have no recourse because you started it.

It would help people stay civilized. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

18 hours ago, Batesmotel said:

We need to allow violence back into society. You attack someone? You get the living hell beat out of you by the victim and bystanders. And you have no recourse because you started it.

Ah The OLD WEST, EVERYONE carries....OPEN 

• Thanks 2

19 hours ago, Batesmotel said:

Since you may get arrested or punished if you fight back I still say what I said the other day.  Start identifying some of these thugs and one day they just disappear, no one knows nothing, nothing is said and they are never found.  You can't shoot them or hang them otherwise there would be big cry to ban rope and guns.  LOL......................:460:

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, pipedreams said:

Since you may get arrested or punished if you fight back I still say what I said the other day.  Start identifying some of these thugs and one day they just disappear, no one knows nothing, nothing is said and they are never found.  You can't shoot them or hang them otherwise there would be big cry to ban rope and guns.  LOL......................:460:

The Hoffa solution.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, pipedreams said:

Farmer solution   Backhoe 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1