Only In Texas

Eric

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Venomous snake falls from the sky and attacks a woman, she screams "Help me, Jesus!", and a hawk swoops in and snatches the snake off her

Peggy Jones of Silsbee, Texas, was out mowing her lawn, when suddenly a venomous snake fell out of the sky, wrapped around her arm, and struck at her face.

https://notthebee.com/article/venomous-snake-falls-from-the-sky-and-attacks-woman-then-a-hawk-swooped-in-and-snatched-the-snake-off-her

• Like 3

Well, I'm with Peggy on this one. The bird dropping the thing in the first place is one thing, and that probably happened, but coming back multiple times to retrieve it, and her not being bitten is another.

Might just have been time for an intervention in her life, Here's Your Sign.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

12 hours ago, Eric said:

This isn't creepy at all.

299598169_5743763712322377_6569517870376596414_n.jpg

Clowns never bothered me, but some of the old school costumes were a bit creepy. Clowns, Easter Bunny, Santa, and Halloween consumes were all a bit unsettling at times.

I have a couple grandkids that even though, grown, don't care for clowns. Maid of Honor at our wedding is scared to death of them, and is a grandma now days.

• Like 3

6 hours ago, LostinTexas said:

Clowns never bothered me, but some of the old school costumes were a bit creepy. Clowns, Easter Bunny, Santa, and Halloween consumes were all a bit unsettling at times.

I have a couple grandkids that even though, grown, don't care for clowns. Maid of Honor at our wedding is scared to death of them, and is a grandma now days.

Ronald McDonald seems to have quietly been banished. Haven’t seen him on a bench waiting to be photographed with children in a long time. 

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

14 minutes ago, railfancwb said:

Ronald McDonald seems to have quietly been banished. Haven’t seen him on a bench waiting to be photographed with children in a long time. 

Now that you mention it, I haven't seen anything with him of late. I don't frequent McDonalds, so never gave it a thought.

Now that clown has probably killed more people for real, than a Stephen King novel.

• Haha 3