GOD SAVE THE QUEEN ??

DAKA

Comments are funny, and intelligent. One guy's theory is that Joe thought the Queen was there. And while I guess it'd be breaking protocol for the President to say GSTQ, I think it'd be a dang cool gesture and I'd have him say it in my movie. I'd recast the role, of course.

• Haha 1

25 minutes ago, gwalchmai said:

Comments are funny, and intelligent. One guy's theory is that Joe thought the Queen was there. And while I guess it'd be breaking protocol for the President to say GSTQ, I think it'd be a dang cool gesture and I'd have him say it in my movie. I'd recast the role, of course.

It would be funny if some one other than joey said it in jest...but he probably had no idea what he was saying...demented old fool

• Like 3

1 hour ago, El Spicoli said:

You all are too harsh.  Joe is a useful idiot to those really running the country.  He is doing such a great job that they put him up for re-election.

Do you mean reinstallation? Some say he wasn’t elected but installed. 

• Like 3

Biden is a fuckin idiot. He’s a brain damaged moron that loves long showers with his daughter and just loves to pray on children. He’s a crooked piece of **** but yet Trump needs to be arrested and indicted yet again to protect the corrupt piece of **** bidet. .gov is the most corrupt entity on this planet. I am so sad that the American people are so stupid to believe what’s going on in this country . 

• Thanks 3

On 6/18/2023 at 11:31 AM, Walt Longmire said:

God save the Queen MAN. 

Bongino played a part of the speech no one else is playing.  Apparently, he went back to the mic and stated he and Dr. Jill sleep separately because she is a Philly girl??  The silence of the audience is deafening.   Got about 12 min., this is pretty funny.  I learn more from satirical sites than I do actual mainstream media.

• Like 2

Our dysfunctional govt is “led” by an incestuous, senile pedophile with delusions of rationality and competence, who is actually a demented puppet for the Demoncrat Crime Family of Groomers, Gropers, and Feminazi Groupies.  

I’m want my nation back… the one not run by the criminally insane and supported by the mentally I’ll.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2