I was thinking

geeorge

10 hours ago, Maser said:

I wouldn't call them scary, but they certainly are visually entertaining just like clowns. 

Glad you find them visually entertaining, I can't look at them with out being sick

• Like 4

A TV show that showed people "pranking" others, had me thinking. 

One show I caught by accident, had a clown with a large wooden mallet that popped around a corner in front of unsuspecting people. 

The clown would then raise up the mallet and chase the people that had no idea it was a "joke".

If I experienced that, I would pull my pistol and put a few well placed bullets into the active threat that I faced.  No one apparently did that, so I must assume it was done in NYC or some place where you couldn't defend yourself.

I don't call what to any normal people would view as a threat, a prank.  I don't understand who would be so stupid as to be involved in something like this.  Even without a firearm, I would fight to the death with the apparent threat.  

Bitching off!

• Like 2

15 hours ago, janice6 said:

A TV show that showed people "pranking" others, had me thinking. 

One show I caught by accident, had a clown with a large wooden mallet that popped around a corner in front of unsuspecting people. 

The clown would then raise up the mallet and chase the people that had no idea it was a "joke".

If I experienced that, I would pull my pistol and put a few well placed bullets into the active threat that I faced.  No one apparently did that, so I must assume it was done in NYC or some place where you couldn't defend yourself.

I don't call what to any normal people would view as a threat, a prank.  I don't understand who would be so stupid as to be involved in something like this.  Even without a firearm, I would fight to the death with the apparent threat.  

Bitching off!

1950's in Coney Island steeplechase park, there was a "race horse" ride that exited you to a sidewalk that "moved" 4 of us teens, came upon the "clown" who  tried to shock us with a shock stick of some kind

WORST day in that "Clowns" life...he disappeared after our "encounter"  ,little prick bully no more...:bringit:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1