Well, I never ...

ChuteTheMall

I wasn't there. I saw the video.

The CASA stalled on jump-run.

A lot of people were on the tailgate, they let go and they went UP.

The plane did barrel-spins, with skydivers spilling, all willy-nilly, out the back, all across the sky.
(I don't think it was Paul driving)

Some first-jumpers stayed, strapped into their seats.
  • Like 1

• 2 months later...
On 4/4/2023 at 12:47 PM, ChuteTheMall said:

I never got a telegram.

I never had an 8 track tape.

I never caught a squid or an octopus.

I never knowingly ate cat, dog, or horse.

I never drove a horse-drawn buggy.

I never rode a hot-air balloon.

I never been to Spain, but I've been to Oklahoma.

I never got a telegram.                                                      Done that

I never had an 8 track tape.                                              Had one briefly but scrapped in in favor of cassette

I never caught a squid or an octopus.                             Squid in a net

I never knowingly ate cat, dog, or horse.                        And never would

I never drove a horse-drawn buggy.                                My wife has. Many times

I never rode a hot-air balloon.                                          No, but would love to 

I never been to Spain, but I've been to Oklahoma.        Been to Oklahoma, and encountered people speaking Spanish

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ChuteTheMall said:

I never went to a Taylor Swift concert.

I never rode a Hodaka.

I never owned a ferret.

I never killed a bear.

I never drank ouzo.

I never went to a Taylor Swift concert.       I would rather ride a Hodaka.

I never rode a Hodaka.                                 Yes. Combat Wombat

I never owned a ferret.                                 Two. Phobos and Diemos  (Latin for Fear and Terror and also the names of the horse that pulled Mars's chariot in battle, and the moons of Mars)

I never killed a bear.                                      No, but I have killed a number of beers.

I never drank ouzo.                                      It was offered, but I turned it down

• Like 1

• Administrators
3 minutes ago, jmohme said:

I never got a telegram.                                                      Done that

I never had an 8 track tape.                                              Had one briefly but scrapped in in favor of cassette

I never caught a squid or an octopus.                             Squid in a net

I never knowingly ate cat, dog, or horse.                        And never would

I never drove a horse-drawn buggy.                                My wife has. Many times

I never rode a hot-air balloon.                                          No, but would love to 

I never been to Spain, but I've been to Oklahoma.        Been to Oklahoma, and encountered people speaking Spanish

Why would you want to ride a hot air balloon? It is floating wicker propelled by fire. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Eric said:

Why would you want to ride a hot air balloon? It is floating wicker propelled by fire. 

For the same reason I would like to sky dive.

Brainstorm................ Do both at the same time!

• Like 2

Well, I never ran with the bulls in Pamplona, Spain  :outtahere:And I never will.

I never ice skated.

I never danced with the devil in the pale moonlight.

I never had a penguin.

I've never been south of the equator,  north of the arctic circle, or across the international date line.

I never ate haggis.

I never owned a pre-1962 car or a pre-1967 motorcycle.

I never touched a buffalo.

I never voted 3rd party.

I never shot a muzzle-loader.

• Like 1

No to most of that

But

I did have a wire recorder,.......and an 8 track....

Had a few pre  62 cars and a pre 67 motorcycle

Fear of heights, but a girl did dare me to go with her on the Parachute drop in Coney island (she was really hot. and I was 18 )

• Like 1

• Administrators
14 minutes ago, DAKA said:

No to most of that

But

I did have a wire recorder,.......and an 8 track....

Had a few pre  62 cars and a pre 67 motorcycle

Fear of heights, but a girl did dare me to go with her on the Parachute drop in Coney island (she was really hot. and I was 18 )

I'm weird with heights. If I am standing on something high up, I have some fear of heights, but if I am up in the air in an aircraft, even a helo with an open door, even sliding down a rope from a helo, I'm ok with it.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, DAKA said:

Does anyone remember Pistol pockets on pants?

Doesn't anyone remember this ...the side pockets had a flap that was shaped like a pistol, usually in a contrasting color....(or did I dream it)

• Like 1
  • Confused 1