Well, I never ...

ChuteTheMall

• 1 month later...
On 2/2/2024 at 10:42 AM, ChuteTheMall said:

Well, I never ... bother balancing my checkbook anymore with everything online.

I keep track in my head by approximation.  I work in units of one-thousand.  I'm generally correct to my accuracy.  Approximation is based on existing and prior knowledge.

The reason I do this is to backup my wife's record keeping in the checkbook ledger.  It is now in a state of chaos and my method still works.  I love my wife and it's necessary for her to do challenging things since she is "forgetting" things now.  I make her do stuff to keep her active.  I love her dearly and don't pressure her, but have some expectations that she tries.

• Like 2

On 2/6/2024 at 5:42 AM, ChuteTheMall said:

Well, I never ... wore a hat like that:

The McCoys - Hang on Sloopy ( official music video ) on Make ...

It is illegal to wear a hat like that whilst wearing a brassiere. *

Fortunately, that wimmins is legal.

* see Restrictions on We Wear Short Shorts

• Thanks 2

13 hours ago, janice6 said:

I keep track in my head by approximation.  I work in units of one-thousand.  I'm generally correct to my accuracy.  Approximation is based on existing and prior knowledge.

The reason I do this is to backup my wife's record keeping in the checkbook ledger.  It is now in a state of chaos and my method still works.  I love my wife and it's necessary for her to do challenging things since she is "forgetting" things now.  I make her do stuff to keep her active.  I love her dearly and don't pressure her, but have some expectations that she tries.

I lost control of the checkbook when MrsDaka asked me what was the balance in the checking account..I said about xxx she said WHAT...you don't write the amounts, I said no, its an approximation.

UNBELIEVABLE, Best day of my life, she now keeps the checkbook up to date, pays the bills etc....(And I always have my stash of a few grand in cash in the gunsafe...you know, for "stuff"   :angel:

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Well I never.....owned a mini van until yesterday.  No kids but I gots me a 23 Pacifica well equipped and able to transport 7 folks comfortably or slide a 4X8 plywood in it.  Stow n Go seats rock and the V6 ain't too shabby.  

• Like 1

10 hours ago, tous said:

So, you would have tossed Milton Berle, Tony Curtis and Jack Lemon into jail?

Not to mention Shakespearean actors in the 16th century?

:599c64b322d5b_tongueout:

Don't forget Flip Wilson, Robin Williams, Martin Lawrence, and a few others. I don't think any of them ever fantasized about more than a laugh for the antics.

• Like 3

On 4/12/2024 at 12:10 PM, El Spicoli said:

Well I never.....owned a mini van until yesterday.  No kids but I gots me a 23 Pacifica well equipped and able to transport 7 folks comfortably or slide a 4X8 plywood in it.  Stow n Go seats rock and the V6 ain't too shabby.  

Daughter swears by her Pacifica 

• Like 1