Madonna's new face

geeorge

20 minutes ago, janice6 said:

No matter how much you spend, you can't buy back your youth.

But  "THEY" keep trying   What was the expression   Definition of INSANITY ... Keep doing the same thing and expect a different result,,, That's Plastic Surgery   

Look in the mirror and say   WHO IS THAT

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, DAKA said:

But  "THEY" keep trying   What was the expression   Definition of INSANITY ... Keep doing the same thing and expect a different result,,, That's Plastic Surgery   

Look in the mirror and say   WHO IS THAT

A secretary came into work one morning beaming and happy.  This was as change for her since a few days earlier she told me at coffee, that her husband had left her for a younger woman.  She cried on my shoulder and I helped her back to her desk.  Not me!  No way!

So, this morning she came is happy as a lark.  She stood right in front of me and said, "Notice anything new about me?".  I told her I couldn't see any thing different.  She posed a few different ways and asked me again.  I felt bad because I truly couldn't see anything different.  I had known her for years.

Finally I apologetically told her I just couldn't see any difference.   She posed again and said, "My nose".  I saw the same thing I had always saw and said I just can't tell any difference.  She was crestfallen and said, "I had a nose job".

I didn't know what to say.  I wanted to buoy her spirits since she was now alone and apparently trying to compete................  I told her it was lovely, although it still looked the same to me.  She beamed again and waltzed out of my office.

She was trying to compete with women that were younger and the type that stole her husband.  I didn't have the heart to tell her that the man she would find to love and cherish her would do so for herself and not for her nose........

She finally came to grips with the fact that the person is more important than the shell.  This was something I had learned very early in my life but I can't remember when or why.  Once you come to grips with the fact that people like You, and not what you appear to be, life is much better and you meet people of a much higher quality.  Sermon's over.

• Administrators
5 minutes ago, Mrs.Cicero said:

I suspect a certain number of them sit around making fun of us normal people.  When they aren’t busy worshipping Satan, that is.

I bet Satan is making fun of Madonna. I wonder what kind of makeover he will give her when she gets down there?

• Haha 4

35 minutes ago, M&P15T said:

She's 64 years old. 

What the F do ya'll expect? 

I know some beautiful women in their 60s. Madonna looks like **** because of years of abuse and bad plastic surgery. Bouncing from the usual chemicals to wacky diets tears a body up. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Madonna's Truth or dare now becomes more even more frightening, and the Grammy's become the Granny's. 

I guess the Material Girl is now living in a geriatric World.

The downside of fame  is that after decades of forcing us to watch her ridiculous antics, we now get to enjoy her inevitable decline and spiral into irrelevance. 

I dare her to crash and burn with grace. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1