Farmers May Have Figured Out Exactly What's Causing the Egg Shortage - Was This Intentional?

pipedreams

9 hours ago, syntaxerrorsix said:

You mean where I told you I could still pass the APFT for the youngest age group and hike the Olympics?  You mean where you thought I was lying and was a fat frail guy?  You mean when you got called out the first time for being a bitch and being wrong?

Still waiting on you to post up, soft bodied little bitch.

Well bless your heart you sad little man.:angel:

2 hours ago, syntaxerrorsix said:

I'm not the sad one here...  You don't even know when you are looking like a fool to the rest of the readers.

But it's ok, we forgive you.

Screenshot from 2023-02-08 06-27-22.png

Man what a pathetic cry for help from you changing my post in  a quote.  

much-butthurt-i-5b135b.jpg

3 minutes ago, geeorge said:

Man what a pathetic cry for help from you changing my post in  a quote.  

You've been exposed for all to see.  What's really sad is you are so desperate to get back on GT that you put it in your signature line here.  Take hint.  They don't like you there either.  That said, I'll let you get the last word as you are so keen on showing people exactly what sort of person you are.  Have a great day snitchy bitch ;)

1 hour ago, syntaxerrorsix said:

You've been exposed for all to see.  What's really sad is you are so desperate to get back on GT that you put it in your signature line here.  Take hint.  They don't like you there either.  That said, I'll let you get the last word as you are so keen on showing people exactly what sort of person you are.  Have a great day snitchy bitch ;)

I have 36 birds.  I think.  It's hard to count when they are moving around.  Three are roosters.  Maybe four.  My hens decided today they would lay 18 eggs.  (Production has been steadily increasing since New Years, when they realized they were passed the Solstice.  Anyway, this is with about 10.5 hours of daylight a day (I don't light their coops, I'm too cheap and lazy, and don't need the extra eggs that would make them lay).  I'm mildly amused today because I got a couple itty bitty eggs from young hens just starting to lay for the first time (the ones that hatched last summer), and one GIANT double-yolked egg (ouch!), and the rest were normal.  I need to bake another pumpkin cake, since that uses 4 eggs at a time... 

Are we back on topic now?

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Mrs.Cicero said:

I have 36 birds.  I think.  It's hard to count when they are moving around.  Three are roosters.  Maybe four.  My hens decided today they would lay 18 eggs.  (Production has been steadily increasing since New Years, when they realized they were passed the Solstice.  Anyway, this is with about 10.5 hours of daylight a day (I don't light their coops, I'm too cheap and lazy, and don't need the extra eggs that would make them lay).  I'm mildly amused today because I got a couple itty bitty eggs from young hens just starting to lay for the first time (the ones that hatched last summer), and one GIANT double-yolked egg (ouch!), and the rest were normal.  I need to bake another pumpkin cake, since that uses 4 eggs at a time... 

Are we back on topic now?

I'd say so.  That's an impressive operation. 

• Thanks 1