Farmers May Have Figured Out Exactly What's Causing the Egg Shortage - Was This Intentional?

pipedreams

56 minutes ago, syntaxerrorsix said:

You really shouldn't complain about snitching after you did the exact same thing to me.

...or did you forget?

I told you people wouldn't like that and they would remember.  That's why people talk **** about you over there.

Meanwhile... Back at the egg shortage. 

And what did I supposedly snitch on you about?  

1 minute ago, syntaxerrorsix said:

Not supposedly, you called MarkCo to a thread because you claimed I was a "banned boy". I was using Crimson Ghost user name. 

That's exactly the kind of person you are. 

never did that , show some proof. markCo was who banned me

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, syntaxerrorsix said:

Not supposedly, you called MarkCo to a thread because you claimed I was a "banned boy". I was using Crimson Ghost user name. 

That's exactly the kind of person you are. 

So you had more than one GT user name, thats what got you banned , they compare posting IP adresses over there

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, syntaxerrorsix said:

I gave you the wrong screen name I was using. But you being a bitch is now undisputed. Screenshot_20230207_083554_Chrome.thumb.jpg.507c1f01df7772821fd4c74a00aa029d.jpg

that  proves nothing , I don't see your name mentioned or any reference to you. Face it you are just a sad pathetic little man who imagines everyone is out to get him. never knew that screen name was you or cared

ryan.jpg.eeac6eee779412416c86f7c9f0f6e016.jpg

19 minutes ago, syntaxerrorsix said:

Oh please. Nice try bitch. 

Not a single person believes that and even if it wasn't me it shows that you're a snitching little bitch.

Just the kind of person you are. 

If it was actually snitching it would be sent in a private pm to a super moderator not out in the open.

You should probably seek some professional help to deal with your grand paranoid delusions and being butt hurt since September  about an open post on a public forum. Not everyone is actually talking about you even though you think so. Get well soon :anim_rofl2:

5 minutes ago, geeorge said:

If it was actually snitching it would be sent in a private pm to a super moderator not out in the open.

You should probably seek some professional help to deal with your grand paranoid delusions and being butt hurt since September  about an open post on a public forum. Not everyone is actually talking about you even though you think so. Get well soon :anim_rofl2:

You literally paged a Mod to the thread snitchy bitch.

Hey guess what! They've got a room for you here at SJU, need a quarter?

20230207_102939.jpg

5 minutes ago, syntaxerrorsix said:

Face it, you're a joke and not a very good one.  That's twice now you've made a fool of yourself.  You should probably find something else to do. 

Face it this post of yours is the biggest joke and shows how childish and butt hurt you are

syntaxerroer 6.jpg

6 minutes ago, geeorge said:

Face it this post of yours is the biggest joke and shows how childish and butt hurt you are

syntaxerroer 6.jpg

You mean where I told you I could still pass the APFT for the youngest age group and hike the Olympics?  You mean where you thought I was lying and was a fat frail guy?  You mean when you got called out the first time for being a bitch and being wrong?

Still waiting on you to post up, soft bodied little bitch.