Disneyland is now cancelling Walt Disney

pipedreams

— here's why that should be a WARNING for America

"For the first time in its 67-year history, Disneyland omitted Walt Disney's iconic opening day speech from its anniversary celebration, leaving fans to wonder how the company could have gone so "woke" that they would even erase Walt Disney from Disneyland."

To all who come to this happy place: Welcome. Disneyland is your land. Here age relives fond memories of the past, and here youth may savor the challenge and promise of the future. Disneyland is dedicated to the ideals, the dreams and the hard facts that have created America with the hope that it will be a source of joy and inspiration to all the world. Thank you.

""Do you hear what they deleted? And can you understand why they deleted it? To all those who enter here, greetings. Disneyland is dedicated to the ideals, and the hard facts, that created America. To send them fourth as a source of courage and inspiration throughout the world [...]"

https://www.theblaze.com/shows/the-glenn-beck-program/disneyland-cuts-walt-s-speech?utm_source=theblaze-dailyAM&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Daily-Newsletter__AM 2022-08-05&utm_term=ACTIVE LIST - TheBlaze Daily AM

• Sad 1

We "Used to" buy a Yearly Pass (FL resident discount) and go at least 4-5 times a year...BUT we gave it up a few years ago when it started to get VERY EXPENSIVE and there was a Change in 

CLIENTELE... ;)   We no longer even consider going .... DISNEY CAN... KMA...

• Like 1

7 hours ago, geeorge said:

Let all the woke businesses try to earn profits by only selling to woke folks, not gonna  happen

Well, so far, most are doing well enough they won't admit the error. Some would probably throw a bar over the door first.

The few that are admitting to having difficulties are just doubling down and blaming everything else.

The administration will bail them out.

• Like 2

21 hours ago, minervadoe said:

I've pretty much been anti Disney ever since they killed off Old Yeller. 

I even have this recurring nightmare where I spend an eternity on the "It's a Small World After All Ride," and King Louie from the Jungle Book is sitting next to me.

That is one of the most disturbing things I've read in a while, and I frequent places that would give Stephen King nightmares.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1