Kyle Rittenhouse judge slams 'vast amount' of 'irresponsible and sloppy journalism' surrounding case

pipedreams

1 hour ago, Historian said:

I'm not a lawyer.  But i am married.  So therefore I have to argue my point well.

This guy could not argue a ham sandwich is in fact....a ham sandwich.

LOL. I am in fact married to my attorney.  I have learned that the best way to end an argument  with him is to remind him he bought me an axe, and he has to sleep sometime... which might explain his insomnia, now that I think of it...  j/k. REALLY j/k.

• Haha 9

1 minute ago, Mrs.Cicero said:

LOL. I am in fact married to my attorney.  I have learned that the best way to end an argument  with him is to remind him he bought me an axe, and he has to sleep sometime... which might explain his insomnia, now that I think of it...  j/k. REALLY j/k.

Figure Mrs. Historian will get me with the cast iron pan.

I usually remind her that if i am going to be right she will have to be wrong.  She then usually says she's sorry for being right.

What ever it is: I have learned never ever ask her to measure anything.  She has spacial issues.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

14 minutes ago, Mrs.Cicero said:

Mrs Historian is a cardiology nurse.  She knows the way to a man's heart is through his sternum.

• Like 2
  • Haha 6

Am I the only one who is getting sick to death of the unknown attacker constantly being referred to as "jumpkick man"?  I mean it really was more of a stomp than a jumpkick.  I just can't take anyone in that courtroom serious who uses that term!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, Maser said:

Am I the only one who is getting sick to death of the unknown attacker constantly being referred to as "jumpkick man"?  I mean it really was more of a stomp than a jumpkick.  I just can't take anyone in that courtroom serious who uses that term!

That little fag? I call him Peggy.

• Haha 3

15 hours ago, Historian said:

Mrs Historian is a cardiology nurse.  She knows the way to a man's heart is through his sternum.

And all it takes is a boning knife to get to the heart. ☠️ A six inch blade is so handy, for so many things.😆

image.jpeg.01bfae99322338abcd81a6771303915b.jpeg
So treat your lady well.

• Like 2

When Kyle is acquitted he should get one of these. He can tuck it into his belt, and be ready to go. He will probably need it, since he can’t buy a pistol until he is 21.

New style Navy knife:

image.jpeg

image.jpeg.8049bc861da9f209c45fcd98aec74f42.jpeg

Old style Air Force knife. Look at that hammer butt.💀

image.jpeg.d0c6d80bab7afeb5905aae1146082346.jpeg

Look at that leather.

• Like 2