Kyle Rittenhouse judge slams 'vast amount' of 'irresponsible and sloppy journalism' surrounding case

pipedreams

This is from yesterday written by another who wrote my thoughts and explains whats going on.

"What you saw today from the prosecution was deliberate self sabotage. They must prevent an innocent verdict from the jury. They’re aiming for a mistrial. But they’ll settle for an innocent verdict *if* it’s ultimately delivered by the judge and not the jury. That’s why the media’s been working overtime to assassinate his character."

"The Prosecution intentionally tried to create a mistrial but the Judge seen right through what the Prosecution was trying to do & so did the defense when they turned the tables, sighted Wisconsin Settled Law & called for a mistrial themselves With Prejudice meaning Kyle walks & his record is expunged. But the Judge knows what a Miscarriage of Justice this is, knows with the fame & publicity 'The Kid' will have a Media & Commie anchor around his head & target on his back because of the Marxist & their Media will say he got off by some Defense tricks.

The Judge never intended to work today or tomorrow & took a vote about working Saturday & went with continuing Monday. That tells me one thing, this Judges is giving all kinds of time for the Prosecution to pull a rabbit out of their hat when the ran out of rabbits long ago. He's going to spent two days going through all the precedence in the Law Books & is going to work on writing his air-tight decision that this should have never made it to one damn charge being filed against 'The Kenosha Kid' aside from a curfew violation that 100's around him also broke with not one arrest. Setting his decision in concrete so no slick Media or State Lawyer's will attempt to fight one of the 60 or so lawsuits he'll file & like with 'The Covington Kid' Kyle will hit the lotto & rather than admit their Communist failure to get rid of our Second Amendment, like 'The Covington Kid', your never hear the Democrats or Media mention his name again..
Under civil unrest when Police are overwhelmed or just refuse to Protect & Serve, age or State Law does not enter into the Constitutional Right to protect yourself with a Gun, Club or any other thing when your life is so clearly threatened, there is not an age limit on them rights... You've already seen that with way younger kids wasting burglars & attackers..."

• Thanks 2

Liberals demand new judge in Rittenhouse case after his phone rings during trial with patriotic ringtone

https://www.theblaze.com/news/rittenhouse-judge-ringtone-liberals-mistrial?utm_source=theblaze-dailyAM&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Daily-Newsletter__AM 2021-11-11&utm_term=ACTIVE LIST - TheBlaze Daily AM

The left is desperate since the trial isn't going the way they want.............

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, pipedreams said:

This is from yesterday written by another who wrote my thoughts and explains whats going on.

"What you saw today from the prosecution was deliberate self sabotage. They must prevent an innocent verdict from the jury. They’re aiming for a mistrial. But they’ll settle for an innocent verdict *if* it’s ultimately delivered by the judge and not the jury. That’s why the media’s been working overtime to assassinate his character."

"The Prosecution intentionally tried to create a mistrial but the Judge seen right through what the Prosecution was trying to do & so did the defense when they turned the tables, sighted Wisconsin Settled Law & called for a mistrial themselves With Prejudice meaning Kyle walks & his record is expunged. But the Judge knows what a Miscarriage of Justice this is, knows with the fame & publicity 'The Kid' will have a Media & Commie anchor around his head & target on his back because of the Marxist & their Media will say he got off by some Defense tricks.

The Judge never intended to work today or tomorrow & took a vote about working Saturday & went with continuing Monday. That tells me one thing, this Judges is giving all kinds of time for the Prosecution to pull a rabbit out of their hat when the ran out of rabbits long ago. He's going to spent two days going through all the precedence in the Law Books & is going to work on writing his air-tight decision that this should have never made it to one damn charge being filed against 'The Kenosha Kid' aside from a curfew violation that 100's around him also broke with not one arrest. Setting his decision in concrete so no slick Media or State Lawyer's will attempt to fight one of the 60 or so lawsuits he'll file & like with 'The Covington Kid' Kyle will hit the lotto & rather than admit their Communist failure to get rid of our Second Amendment, like 'The Covington Kid', your never hear the Democrats or Media mention his name again..
Under civil unrest when Police are overwhelmed or just refuse to Protect & Serve, age or State Law does not enter into the Constitutional Right to protect yourself with a Gun, Club or any other thing when your life is so clearly threatened, there is not an age limit on them rights... You've already seen that with way younger kids wasting burglars & attackers..."

Thank you. 

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, pipedreams said:

Liberals demand new judge in Rittenhouse case after his phone rings during trial with patriotic ringtone

https://www.theblaze.com/news/rittenhouse-judge-ringtone-liberals-mistrial?utm_source=theblaze-dailyAM&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Daily-Newsletter__AM 2021-11-11&utm_term=ACTIVE LIST - TheBlaze Daily AM

The left is desperate since the trial isn't going the way they want.............

Whips and Things, by David Allen Coe is my ringtone. They'd try to crucify me lol.

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, Mrs.Cicero said:

That jack wagon prosecutor Binger should be disbarred.  Even my attorney says so.

I'm not a lawyer.  But i am married.  So therefore I have to argue my point well.

This guy could not argue a ham sandwich is in fact....a ham sandwich.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1