Kyle Rittenhouse judge slams 'vast amount' of 'irresponsible and sloppy journalism' surrounding case

pipedreams

"While speaking with potential jurors during the jury selection process on Monday, Kenosha County Circuit Court Judge Bruce Schroeder said that those selected for the task may need to disregard much of what they have heard in the media about the case.

"This case has become very political. It was involved in the politics of the last election year," Schroeder said in the court session, adding, "To this day, you can go out and read things from all across the political spectrum about this case, most of which is written by people who know nothing."

"The price we pay for having a free press is a lot of irresponsible and sloppy journalism," he continued, adding that his charge "is not an attack on the media" but a reality check for potential jurors about the need for a fair and impartial trial."

https://www.theblaze.com/news/rittenhouse-judge-slams-irresponsible-sloppy-journalism?utm_source=theblaze-breaking&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=20211102Trending-RittenhouseJudge&utm_term=ACTIVE LIST - TheBlaze Breaking News

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

did the Judge also "Slam" the Prosecution for Trying Rittenhouse on the Media`s Evidence of a Crime too?

because, The only Evidence they have is from TV pundits Claiming it was Not Self Defense.

Rittenhouse was Stupid for being there with a Gun when he didn't have to, but he still has the Right to Self Defense.

Wish him the Best with the Jury.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3
  • Sad 1

Sadly day 3 of the trial was today and the prosecution team is winning.  The law may be on Kyle's side for self defense, but it's the jury's verdict that matters and so far the defense team hasn't been all that great at gaining the jury's trust. 

• Sad 1

7 hours ago, holyjohnson said:

did the Judge also "Slam" the Prosecution for Trying Rittenhouse on the Media`s Evidence of a Crime too?

because, The only Evidence they have is from TV pundits Claiming it was Not Self Defense.

Rittenhouse was Stupid for being there with a Gun when he didn't have to, but he still has the Right to Self Defense.

Wish him the Best with the Jury.

Yes he did, and told the jury to pay attention to court evidence not what is in the media.

• Like 2

Kyle was not stupid.

I wish one tenth of the Chairborn Rangers who criticize him had been out there with him.

He was standing up for what is right, not looking for a fight, standing against lawless mobs that were beating people and burning down businesses and homes.

Shame on anyone who says he shouldn't have been there. They should have stood up and put a stop to it, then he wouldn't have needed to be there.

This country is falling apart because her people don't deserve any better. They won't take a stand on anything and they are reaping what they sow.

• Like 6

Defense read a statement from McGinnis, from his original statement, where he said said he felt that Rosenbaum, and other individuals were going to take Rittenhouse's gun from him.  Prosecution objected, saying it was hearsay,  judge overruled and allowed McGinnis to answer and confirm.

Confirming that Rosenbaum had chased Rittenhouse to a dead-end , that he had cornered Rittenhouse.  Rosenbaum continued to advance, and lunged for the Rittenhouse's gun, which is when Rittenhouse shot him. 

McGinnis confirms that Rittenhouse was trying to EVADE Rosenbaum and the crowd he was with, per his original statement to the police, again reiterating that Rittenhouse was trying to run away from Rosenbaum.

Richie McGinnis is destroying the state's case, and he is THEIR witness.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

This has turned in to the Martin/Zimmeman fiasco. Sounds a lot like the court proceedings as well.

Media had him convicted and sentenced and a whole fiasco of other things making Zimmerman evil. That didn't work and the case was so hushed because of the media the community was in outrage.

So what did they do? They harassed and badgered the guy unmercifully every chance they got, even if they had to make their chance. Of course Zimmereman did help them out a lot in a few cases. Still, if he weren't "famous" most of it would have just passed by and barely been noticed.

• Like 2

"The feckless Wisconsin prosecutors who are claiming that Kyle Rittenhouse murdered two men and wounded a third started the first day hearing from witnesses by figuratively shooting themselves in the foot. Testimony from the three witnesses–an FBI agent, Richie McGinniss and Ryan Balch–clearly helped defendant Rittenhouse, who insists he acted in self-defense.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/11/tough-day-prosecutors-kyle-rittenhouse/

The thermal technology video answers more than a few questions about who started what on the night of August 25, 2020. The FBI’s video conflicts with a story line prosecutors told jurors earlier in the day in opening statements.

This is just one more piece of evidence exposing the FBI has a thoroughly corrupt, untrustworthy outfit masquerading as a law enforcement unit. Given what has transpired with the FBI witness and McGinniss and Balch, you would think that the defense was being allowed to put on its case first. Nope, the prosecutors are blowing up their own case. Keep Kyle and his family in your prayers."

• Thanks 2

On 11/4/2021 at 6:00 AM, pipedreams said:

Yes he did, and told the jury to pay attention to court evidence not what is in the media.

Good,

i think this Judge might be the only chance this Kid has for a fair Trial.

its Streaming live here in WI. and now has Color Commentary, "Protesters" are waiting for a Verdict to decide to Riot again or not.

just in Time for Christmas Shopping....

the Same Media that Convicted him Immediately is now talking over the Defenses Points and Counter Points to Comment on how those in the Media were so Right to Begin with.

• Like 1

On 11/3/2021 at 10:01 PM, holyjohnson said:

I disagree. If anything, it shows that it's far past time to protect our interests. No matter how many alarms it takes. If our younger generation ends up with 50 million armed citizens with their heads on a casual swivel, I can sleep.

4 minutes ago, MO Fugga said:

I disagree. If anything, it shows that it's far past time to protect our interests. No matter how many alarms it takes. If our younger generation ends up with 50 million armed citizens with their heads on a casual swivel, I can sleep.

Maybe, Maybe not.

if he is Convicted of even the least of the Felonies hes charged with he will never Legally own a Firearm again.

after his Lawyers fees he may never be able to afford a Firearm again.

Rittenhouse had The Right to be there, Even The Right to be there Armed and no doubt The Right to Defend himself.

he was Stupid to do it though.

its hard to convince a Jury that you Traveled into a full scale Riot Armed to help People who lived there that were getting out because of the same Riot

i believe his intentions were Honorable, but not very well thought out.

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, holyjohnson said:

Maybe, Maybe not.

if he is Convicted of even the least of the Felonies hes charged with he will never Legally own a Firearm again.

Rittenhouse had The Right to be there, Even The Right to be there Armed and no doubt The Right to Defend himself.

its hard to convince a Jury that you Traveled into a full scale Riot Armed to help People who lived there that were getting out because of the same Riot

I see a serious divide on how folks decide when to act. Kyle is another victim of no plan surviving first contact.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, holyjohnson said:

Maybe, Maybe not.

You make me sick.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, holyjohnson said:

Maybe, Maybe not.

I believe his lawyer fees have been pretty well covered by supporters.

• Like 2