Schmidt Meister's Grab Bag

Schmidt Meister

8 hours ago, railfancwb said:

Even worst. His estate supposedly is letting 1984 be rewritten as female. 

8 hours ago, tous said:

So the Julia character was -- what?  A male lesbian?

This is some pathetic chit, man.

In a huge ironic plot:

One particular passage has been repeatedly quoted by social media users over the past year, describing life under the authoritarian ruler, Big Brother:

Every record has been destroyed or falsified, every book rewritten, every picture has been repainted, every statue and street building has been renamed, every date has been altered. And the process is continuing day by day and minute by minute. 

Jesse James, a contributor at Not the Bee, said of the new feminist retelling, “We have reached the stage of political discourse where they’ve actually started to subject Orwell himself to Orwellianism.”

https://www.dailywire.com/news/orwells-1984-to-get-feminist-rewrite

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/29/2021 at 4:30 PM, Schmidt Meister said:

I just got sent this picture of the Donner Summit Sign On I-80. 9 miles east of Truckee, CA. About 20 miles from Lake Tahoe. Lake Tahoe is getting downloaded on with snow this winter.

Donner Summit Sign On I-80 - 9 Miles East Of Truckee, CA.jpg

Great skiing if you can get there.

What a frickin' week. I was on vacation this week. It has been my worst week in a loooong time. I've had a dispute with my doctor because they suck at answering the phone and won't even return my calls,. To be fair, after the first few unreturned calls and messages left with the answering service I have spewed some serious crap at them. There are other doctors in town and I will have to vet those. The only reason I ended up with this doctor is because my LOOOONG time Dr. retired and he sent all his patients files to this Dr. She is proving to be a severe disappointment.

Got a call from the HR dept. where I work at, while I'm on vacation saying they have instituted a new policy that you have to be vaccinated before the 11th if you are over 60 or your employment is terminated. I have been in contact with the Florida Attorney Generals office. We'll see what happens.

Started off this morning about 9 with a kidney stone. DAMN. If you've never had one, you really don't know what you're missing. I've had female nurses who have been through both, tell me if they had to choose between giving birth and having a kidney stone, they'd be hard pressed not to go ahead and give birth. Contrary to all those stories when women tell men they're pu**ies for crying about a kidney stone ... try having a baby they say. The female body was designed to have babies, the male, or female body, for that matter, was not designed to have gravel pass through the urinary tract. Luckily I saved some hydrocodone from my last kidney stone and I am pain free for now. Hope to pass this thing soon.

What will tomorrow bring?