Schmidt Meister's Grab Bag

Schmidt Meister

An elderly lady phoned her telephone company to report that her telephone failed to ring when her friends called, and that on the few occasions when it did ring, her dog always moaned right before the phone rang.

The telephone repairman proceeded to the scene, curious to see this psychic dog or senile elderly lady.

He climbed a nearby telephone pole, hooked in his test set, and dialed the subscriber's house. The phone didn't ring right away, but then the dog moaned loudly and the telephone began to ring.

Climbing down from the pole, the telephone repairman found:

1. The dog was tied to the telephone system's ground wire via a steel chain and collar.
2. The wire connection to the ground rod was loose.
3. The dog was receiving 90 volts of signaling current when the phone rang.
4. After a couple of such jolts, the dog would start moaning and then urinate on himself and the ground.
5. The wet ground would complete the circuit, thus causing the phone to ring.

Which demonstrates that some problems CAN be fixed by pissing and moaning.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

22 minutes ago, Schmidt Meister said:

ROFLMOAO !! See ya Neil, I bet you thought that was gonna turn out different, lol.

Spotify Is Removing Neil Young’s Music After Singer Gave Ultimatum for Platform to Choose Him or Joe Rogan

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/01/spotify-removing-neil-youngs-music-singer-gave-ultimatum-platform-choose-joe-rogan/

What the Hell is Spotify,  and furthermore............................  :| IDGAS    :anim_rofl2:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, DAKA said:

What the Hell is Spotify,  and furthermore............................  :| IDGAS    :anim_rofl2:

Spotify is one of the leading music/streaming sites, I guess. I'm not a member and I don't do all those apps and streaming services. The reason I posted this is because I thought it was hilarious that Neil Young thought he could force Spotify to remove Joe Rogan, who has the #1 podcast on their site, and it turned out badly for him, which is, again, hilarious to me.

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Schmidt Meister said:
Have you heard this new one by Kid Rock. I'm not a Kid Rock fan but at least he understands that people have had enough.
WARNING: EXPLICIT LYRICS - NSFW OR KIDS.

NSFW or KIDS?

You have never taught 3rd grade. I thought sailors and diesel mechanics were bad. 

• Haha 2