Socks and Shoes

railfancwb

14 hours ago, Maser said:

For me it might be zero times soon as we get a bidet attachment for our toilet.  It's kinda scary how accurate those things are! 

Ours came with a warning of "Electrical Safety Warning! Do not splash water on this device!", so I'm a little leery of it.

• Haha 2

I have solved this conundrum by acquiring some Vibram shoes- the ones with the separate toes.  Now there can be no socks.  They are look ridiculous, but are weirdly comfortable and my feet don't ache in them.  So no socks except when I have to do farm chores, then there are thick alpaca wool socks and heavily lined muck boots... rt sock, left sock, rt boot, left boot... I feel like I am reading Dr Suess...

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

22 hours ago, blueiron said:

If you have toenail fungus, never trim your toenails like Howard Hughes, have hammertoes, warts, or other foot issues; PLEASE wear socks with sandals!

If you are over 12 years old, just put on shoes like an adult unless you are at the beach. No one wants to look at your filthy stinking feet or watch you pick at your toes like a monkey at the zoo.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Mrs.Cicero said:

I have solved this conundrum by acquiring some Vibram shoes- the ones with the separate toes.  Now there can be no socks.  They are look ridiculous, but are weirdly comfortable and my feet don't ache in them.  So no socks except when I have to do farm chores, then there are thick alpaca wool socks and heavily lined muck boots... rt sock, left sock, rt boot, left boot... I feel like I am reading Dr Suess...

Can you wear toesocks with the toeshoes?

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

I had to watch myself a couple of days to know. I'm pretty sure there's no particular order.

The only half-way interesting part of my routine is that I put my shoes under my desk with a sock on top of each shoe. That way, if I wake up early and want to sneak out of the room, I can put them on in the dark.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Mrs.Cicero said:

I started wearing Xero shoes about a year ago. They're barefoot, but look like regular shoes. Feels like they took 15 years off my knees. 

• Like 1