Wisconsin Gov. Tony Evers said no 'holiday tree' in state Capitol this year.

pipedreams

Two Republican lawmakers have defied instructions from Wisconsin Democratic Gov. Tony Evers

by putting up a Christmas tree in the Wisconsin Capitol rotunda.

image.png.6cea08f48e5d4648c5f9dcc44d18c6d7.png

https://www.theblaze.com/news/wisconsin-gov-tony-evers-christmas-tree?utm_source=theblaze-dailyPM&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Daily-Newsletter__PM 2020-12-07&utm_term=ACTIVE LIST - TheBlaze Daily PM

Wife commented she has seen very few Christmas decorations or music in the stores she has been in.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

On 12/8/2020 at 4:11 AM, Historian said:

Not sure how a tree can offend a person.

Oh they offend me because in my house I'm the one who has to put it up while my Italian perfectionist wife just looks on and complains about it not being straight enough and our kids aren't any better with them laughing at my wife and I bickering about a damn tree drug into our house. 

• Haha 2

9 minutes ago, Maser said:

Oh they offend me because in my house I'm the one who has to put it up while my Italian perfectionist wife just looks on and complains about it not being straight enough and our kids aren't any better with them laughing at my wife and I bickering about a damn tree drug into our house. 

7412955E-61FA-4741-B8CD-C95ED4FBECA6.jpeg

BF873366-BD71-486F-9B06-FE144EF8E42D.jpeg

• Haha 2
  • Sad 1

54 minutes ago, Maser said:

She's...probably right.

Put a tree stand in it.  Ain't a Christmas tree.

• Haha 1

Tony Evers is a Moron, the Wisconsin Republicans are like his Babysitters.

Wi GOP 13-Gov. Evers 0

he has been shot down on every single thing he has attempted to do this year China Virus Related and has sealed his Chances for any Office after this unless he is i predict, Recalled for sheer Idiocy.

• Like 3

I don't, as a rule, put up a tree anymore, because we have two insane cats, and two dogs, one of which is an English Mastiff who will just knock the whole thing over with his lethal tail.  Having said that, I am contemplating putting up a HangingTree this year, with effigies of all the politicians that need to GO AWAY this year in place of normal ornaments.

Edited by Mrs.Cicero
because overweigh is stupid autocorrect
  • Like 3

5 minutes ago, Mrs.Cicero said:

I don't, as a rule, put up a tree anymore, because we have two insane cats, and two dogs, one of which is an English Mastiff who will just knock the whole thing over with his lethal tail.  Having said that, I am contemplating putting up a HangingTree this year, with effigies of all the politicians that need to GO AWAY this year in place of normal ornaments.

And then lighting it on fire after Christmas??  I'm strangely, All Over That!!!  GREAT Idea!!! :dancinsmiley:

• Like 2