Gamers

Swampfox762

Any "Gamers" on here?  I mean GAMERS??? 

I been playin computer games since ...1995.  Pretty much can't name a FPS I don't know.  That's all I'm really interested in pretty much.  I go so far back in FPS...you wouldn't believe. 

Bought the  Halo, Master Chief collection a few months back...My buddy and I been playin Co-op for years.  Just started playin this one.  AGAIN!  We both bought Halo,  and played it seperately...Years ago.  Now, we're playin it TOGETHER!!!  Really fun.  

Anyway...the next 3 games in the collection just came to download on Steam...REALLY COOL!!!  I don't do Massive multi player...It's just Helter Skelter.  Co-op...where I can turn around and see my partner...and coordinate an attack...really cool. :D 

FPS'ers...:rock:

I tend to go for single player open world games.  Currently going back through Fallout New Vegas.

Back when I was in the Army it was mostly playing EVE online. 

And yeah, I've been playing for a while also (early 90's)

I'm just annoyed that I can't get Marathon 2 to run on my current computer.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Cougar_ml said:

I tend to go for single player open world games.  Currently going back through Fallout New Vegas.

Back when I was in the Army it was mostly playing EVE online. 

And yeah, I've been playing for a while also (early 90's)

I'm just annoyed that I can't get Marathon 2 to run on my current computer.

Have to say...I really enjoyed the game...Ages beyond Myst. AMAZING graphics!!!  Just really got frustelrating for me to remember all the "Books".  That's a serious memory game.

I'm so old a gamer..

I got a Lifetime membership in Cheat Happens!!!  Bought it 15 odd years ago for $125 I think it was.  :rock:Any game...forever...free cheats!  HAY...if it weren't for that...I probably couldn't play at all.  I need "God" mode sometimes.  All ammo helps too. I'm old...and still loving computer FPS games.  Just need some help now and then...:biggrin:

Not as much as i used to.  But back in the day i sure did enjoy playing Atomic Games Battle of the Bulge and A Bridge Too Far.  Great games.

In my youth i was a hell of a fine arm chair pilot having shot down 27 Iranian aircraft in one mission about 1993 in an F117 (That was the game) and actually few an Apache (Gunship 2000) into a tunnel to get a Russian train.

Games are interesting.  They drive a lot of high end tech. that is used in other places.

• Like 1

yeah, ever since i was a Young kid i Played the silver Ball..

from Pong to Atari 2600, ColecoVision, NES i even have an old bootleg copy of DOS Street Rod and Street Rod 2 around. i did stop at PS3

as i type this i`m Playing The Godfather Don`s Edition on PS3.

i got out of it around the time PS4 came out the Consoles and games got to be too much to keep up with and never had time to play.

my Mom was Twice the Gamer i am though, she beat Every Legend of Zelda and Mario Bros. they made no matter what Console it was for.

when she passed i inherited an Archeological Level of Gaming History.

• Like 2

OGer back to the Atari 2600 days.

Now I'm a Modern Warfare HCTDM addict. With COVID, it's been a great pass-time.

I'm so bored with it, I spend some time just using a knife in the game. Hiding around corners to stab players as they run by. I'm not playing a First Person Shooter game, I'm playing a First Person Stabber game.?

Edited by M&P15T
  • Haha 3

Huge original Borderlands fan here.  It's the only game I have for my PS3 actually.  So, not much of a gamer.

I still am not bored with the game though, amazingly.  With the 3 or 4 new areas you can download and the new and rare weapons you can find, it is very addictive.  I may go nuts and get another game next year but don't want to rush into anything.  I'm a gaming southpaw and some games you cannot switch the controls over so they really are impossible for me to play.

• Like 3

ive got all the systems from pong to the current ones , but stopped playing mostly  after I finished splinter cell games . those rocked .  when everything went co op or online it lost me  .  

I wish they would make single player games again . im keeping eye on the next gen  to see who has some single player games.   I loved far cry 3   it rocked . 

Edited by ASH
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, ASH said:

ive got all the systems from pong to the current ones , but stopped playing mostly  after I finished splinter cell games . those rocked .  when everything went co op or online it lost me  .  

I wish they would make single player games again . im keeping eye on the next gen  to see who has some single player games.   I loved far cry 3   it rocked . 

I hear ya.  I loved the Wolfenstein series.  Incredible graphics and gameplay.  The Original Far Cry...was the greatest game I ever played...Then came Half-life...

I'm a computer gamer... bought the "Halo Master Chief" collection.  I can play it single player, or log on with my buddy and play coo-op. 

It's really cool to coordinate an attack talking to him on headphones and seeing him on screen.  We been doing it for years.  Him and cheat happens...AND this board...keep me young!!!:rock:

31 minutes ago, Borg warner said:

Nope. I grew up in the pre-electronic era. By the time Space Invaders came along I was already in my late twenties. I think you have to have grown up with video games to be able to relate to them.

Too bad man.  There are Great board and card computer games out there.  But, I do understand.

• Like 1