So which of you wants one of these?

Mrs.Cicero

23 minutes ago, Mrs.Cicero said:

No way!  Long ago I realized that I don't have the temperament to be trusted with that high of performance.

I kept buying more and more muscle, and driving them harder and harder, until one day in the middle of rush hour traffic I was doing a 4 wheel drift up an exit ramp with the tires smoking and the exhaust smoking (I was doing around 100 mph and almost missed my exit, so I down shifted dropped off the throttle and cut off traffic to make the ramp)  I lost a quart of oil doing that.

Anyway as I was coming up the ramp almost sideways, I could see the bug eyes of the car driver I was merging with and the though hit me that, "I could get killed this way".

I finally had to downsize my vehicles so that if I drove them hard, they were less of a threat to everyone else.  that was my epiphany.

I can't be trusted with really high performance, I would use it!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I'd rather have a WW-2 era MB Jeep with a M-1919A4 machinegun on a pedestal mount and a few thousand rounds of tracer ammo.

In rural traffic, it would take the Jeep every time, but in city traffic and a passenger aboard, I could get across town faster that that hyper-car could. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

When my 2008 Saturn craps out I don't have the money or credit rating to replace it. A $1.9 million car that goes several times the top speed of the aircraft I'm licensed for? As machines go it's interesting, but like elephants, they're fun to look at but I wouldn't want to own one.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

331 MPH on Cup 2 Tires rated at an Official Round-About +186 MPH on a Public Road would be ballsy.

Cup 2 tires are notorious for easy punctures, and Public Roads are notorious for being imperfect.

even 280 MPH would be pretty terrifying.

Nelson Racing Engines has always been the best Bang for Buck for Crate Engines, he Built a Mirror TT 406  ci SBC that put out a reliable 1200+HP pump Gas Daily Driver Engine. for somewhere around $35k  or 1400 HP SBC for about the same money.

at this point for me the only 330 MPH i`m doing is at 35,000 feet.

• Like 2