State Hate

Eric

I think The Beverly Hillbillies made Tennesseans self conscious.  It seems that wherever they live, they need to put down anyone across the state line.  In the Memphis area, it's MS and AR.  In Shelby County TN, it's Fayette County.  In the Nashville area, it's KY.  In the Chattanooga area, it's AL and GA.  In the Knoxville area, it's WV. 

It's funny that people I used to work with in Memphis, who always ran down Mississippi, are now living there.  They were too stupid then to understand that most of the people in North MS moved there from Memphis.

But all through our nations history, states have had rivalries.  Even 'The Outlaw Josey Wales' plays on it.

• Like 1

• Administrators
13 minutes ago, Walt Longmire said:

They got the Alaska hating Texas right. The only thing better than a Texan leaving Alaska, is one leaving with an Okie under each arm.

As Homer Simpson said, "Alaska, where you can never be too fat or too drunk!" :crylikeender:

• Haha 3

3 hours ago, Cougar_ml said:

That map is even more fun to look at when you're color blind (I'm only partially color blind, but still, everyone hates everyone including themselves, except the stripey states.)

It's too bad your color blind, but nevertheless, I "see" your point.

2 hours ago, janice6 said:

That's  one of the benefits of freedom and liberty.  Another one is your free to make mistakes.

Unless the mistake is using the wrong version of "your" or "you're" or "there", "their", or "they're" in which case you'll be corrected quite quickly on the internet :P

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, Cougar_ml said:

Unless the mistake is using the wrong version of "your" or "you're" or "there", "their", or "they're" in which case you'll be corrected quite quickly on the internet :P

It's always autocorrect's fault.

Besides, 6 of jnance is buried under 87 feet of snow, so he gets a pass when he errs.

Which he didn't

Autocorrect did it.

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, tous said:

It's always autocorrect's fault.

Besides, 6 of jnance is buried under 87 feet of snow, so he gets a pass when he errs.

Which he didn't

Autocorrect did it.

Nah!  I sometimes type faster than I think.

Snow update!
THEY LIED!!!!!    I cleared no more than 3 inches off my driveway.  It was so little that the Squirrels simply dug through it to the fallen seed.  They swore to me on many channels that it was going to be 9 inches of snow!  More liker 9 inches of BS.

I wish I had had a job where I was expected to wrong more than right and still get paid!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

35 minutes ago, janice6 said:

Nah!  I sometimes type faster than I think.

Snow update!
THEY LIED!!!!!    I cleared no more than 3 inches off my driveway.  It was so little that the Squirrels simply dug through it to the fallen seed.  They swore to me on many channels that it was going to be 9 inches of snow!  More liker 9 inches of BS.

I wish I had had a job where I was expected to wrong more than right and still get paid!

Then all of the lawyers and politicians in the country would be jobless and homeless.

And, probably hating Texas.

Because we have cowsies.

:cowboy2:

• Thanks 1

I'm kinda surprised that my state hates TX.  I would have thought it would be southern states as a whole because I definitely have a very fun friendly rivalry with southerners.  I really do dig hanging out in the south every now and then.  Just not a fan of chiggers and guys who are WAYYYYY too obsessed with their pick-ups. 

5 hours ago, Maser said:

I'm kinda surprised that my state hates TX.  I would have thought it would be southern states as a whole because I definitely have a very fun friendly rivalry with southerners.  I really do dig hanging out in the south every now and then.  Just not a fan of chiggers and guys who are WAYYYYY too obsessed with their pick-ups. 

and belt buckles. They learn to ditch the cowboy boots here in Alaska after skidding around the first winter.

• Like 1