how long have you been married ?

ASH

Married 11 years. If something happens with this marriage, couldn’t do it again. Don’t think I would be able to find anyone else to deal with my **** without killing me. 

We got married young and dumb, and will still be together when we’re old and senile. 

• Like 2

I was on the phone with the wife while I was checking out at a local place. The girl cashier said “I have never heard a couple talk so sweet to each other’

i Said “well, we’ve been married a while”

”how long?”

”ever”

Edited by Dric902
  • Like 1

45 years.  We met at Sheppard AFB, Jan 1973, and were married near Estes Park, CO late July 1973.  It was love at first sight, for both of us, and somehow that stuck.  I have to give her the credit for the 45 years.  I went away, while she stayed at Shaw AFB, SC, in 1975, and when I came back in 1976, I was a different person.  She, being an Air Force brat, and had a brother do two tours in SE Asia, with the USMC, was familiar with men returning as different people.  I was the only married member of my team, that stayed married, after that assignment.   She patiently waited for me to acclimate back to civil society, and for that she earns all of the credit for our 45 years.  

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Lazy R said:

25 years. Gave it my all. Then she took half a million and ran off with her rich boss. 

I never want to see that bitch again.

I don't even know what to say to that.  :(  

That's enough to make a feller want to burn someones playhouse down though.