Random Posting

Eric

1 minute ago, tous said:

You have really good toys, you do.

:worthy:

Thanks!! I snagged that synthesizer from the bay of evil as non working and described as being stuck in a boot loop. For the song I scored it for (IIRC the shipping was nearly as much as the instrument; it's a heavy beast at around 70 pounds) it was worth the gamble. Turned out to be a shorted tantalum cap on a power rail one of the modules. For a few hours of troubleshooting and a part that was less than $3, I now have a really awesome high end lab grade RF synthesizer.  Once in a while an eBay gamble is a real winner.  (Other times, not so much...)

HP 8644B photo gallery

-Pat

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Cubdriver said:

Thanks!! I snagged that synthesizer from the bay of evil as non working and described as being stuck in a boot loop. For the song I scored it for (IIRC the shipping was nearly as much as the instrument; it's a heavy beast at around 70 pounds) it was worth the gamble. Turned out to be a shorted tantalum cap on a power rail one of the modules. For a few hours of troubleshooting and a part that was less than $3, I now have a really awesome high end lab grade RF synthesizer.  Once in a while an eBay gamble is a real winner.  (Other times, not so much...)

HP 8644B photo gallery

-Pat

Mine were all HP.  Other instrumentation included Tektronix scopes, they had the handle on scopes.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, janice6 said:

dHjPgUK.jpg

I didn't think they required people to wear gloves when preparing food back in 1914.

I don't think they even HAD plastic gloves back then.

Pineapple rings are also not that old of a process.

And their jackets have zippers.

Only one possible explanation, a group of guys time traveled to 1914 Brooklyn in order to give up this delicious addition to pizza toppings.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

10 hours ago, Cougar_ml said:

I didn't think they required people to wear gloves when preparing food back in 1914.

I don't think they even HAD plastic gloves back then.

Pineapple rings are also not that old of a process.

And their jackets have zippers.

Only one possible explanation, a group of guys time traveled to 1914 Brooklyn in order to give up this delicious addition to pizza toppings.

In our new modern utopian society, the social justice warriors have decided that history is over shadowed by feelings.  Facts have no place when compared to the goodness liberals exude over the way they wish the world was, compared to the way it is.

So time is irrelevant, and therefore any act can occur at any time in the past or the future, without regard to any burden of accuracy or legitimacy. 

This has been proven by statements from Democrats during the Kavanaugh hearings and the pronouncement by Biden that he chooses truth over facts.

So, with the assumption that the aggressors with the Pineapple slice are Democrats, the timeline has no meaning and is therefore true. (without considering the facts) 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• Eric changed the title to BookFace
  • Eric locked this topic
  • Eric pinned this topic
  • Eric unpinned and unlocked this topic