Random Posting

Eric

A carjacker died after he accidentally blasted himself in the chest while trying to smash a window with the butt of his shotgun, an inquest has heard.

Officers investigating the death of Reece Ramsey-Johnson said they were satisfied there was ‘no third party involvement’ as they closed the probe into his killing.

Witnesses who saw the 22-year-old dying from gunshot wounds in the street outside a Lloyds bank in Sydenham on Sunday, September 8, said his own gun may have gone off when he used to to hit a car window.

Opening the inquest at Southwark Coroner’s Court on Thursday September 26, Dr Andrew Harris confirmed the police investigation had now ended.

He said: ‘The investigating officer is satisfied there is no third party involvement.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

I have no idea what nards are, but I can assume that it is young'un speech for testicles.

Which causes one to appreciate that picture in a more logical light.

Based on subject being referred to as Wolfman, it follows that he, being male, comes equipped with nards as standard equipment.

Unless we assumed its gender.

The picture also causes me to ponder another mystery.

Each time that Bruce Banner, be he the comic, television series or movie version, changes into the Hulk, his clothing is all ripped to shreds.

Except his remarkably adapable pants.

So, when he de-Hulks and returns to Bruce Banner, he always seems to have fresh clothes at hand.

Is there a luggage fairy that travels with him?

I ponder these things so that you don't have to.

:biggrin:

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Silentpoet said:

that was a pretty good laugh. 

Makes me miss working in flight operations (it was in the Army though, at the unit level, so didn't have to deal with stupid stuff much other than repeatedly telling one particular group that when they were on our radio network they use the call sign we tell them to, not the call sign they use on their own network, as I was at battalion flight ops and the company flight ops was beneath us in the chain of things).

• Like 2

10 hours ago, tous said:

The picture also causes me to ponder another mystery.

Each time that Bruce Banner, be he the comic, television series or movie version, changes into the Hulk, his clothing is all ripped to shreds.

:biggrin:

And they were purple

• Like 2

11 hours ago, tous said:

The secret is spandex.  As we have seen demonstrated time and again, spandex is quite strong and can stretch a LONG way.  Just google fat people in spandex pants.

Purple is apparently the stretchiest spandex color.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Eric said:

cdn.ebaumsworld.com-1143-1527868319.1.jpg

I've always thought there should be some type of incentive offered for doing the right thing (other than just knowing that you did the right thing) when the punishments for being unsafe/illegal when driving are so soft in this country.  

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, Cougar_ml said:

I've always thought there should be some type of incentive offered for doing the right thing (other than just knowing that you did the right thing) when the punishments for being unsafe/illegal when driving are so soft in this country.  

People in this country will do almost anything for money and few things because it the law.

I saw that speed limit and it makes me break out in a sweat.  When I go through school zones where the limit is less than 30 I  put on the smart cruise control. 

It has automatic braking in case I don't see what I'm supposed to, and it's the easy way I can hold  slow speeds. I believe my car idles more than 13 MPH.

• Like 2

Just now, Cougar_ml said:

yeah, but I dislike the lack of symmetry. 

The lack of symmetry sometimes focuses attention on the subject of interest rather than make the whole scene comforting.   

Symmetry is pleasing, the lack of symmetry many times makes you look at the details.

• Like 4

• Eric changed the title to BookFace
  • Eric locked this topic
  • Eric pinned this topic
  • Eric unpinned and unlocked this topic