Random Posting

Eric

16 minutes ago, pipedreams said:

For a while, I gave my wife Red Roses on our anniversary,  One for each year we have been married.  One year I gave her 14 Red Roses and she exclaimed, you are wrong, we have been married for 16 years.

I calmly told her the 14 Red Roses were for the 14 years.  The other two I didn't even want to talk about.

That was a long time ago...…………….

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

Continued:

For a few years, I developed the habit of placing a 50 cent piece on her pillow in the morning when I left for work.

It was only after a night of married bliss. 

I mentioned this to a friend of mine at work.  He thought this was a wonderful Idea, and that he would do this for his wife too.

A couple of mornings later he came in pissed.  I asked him what was wrong.  He said he did what I did with the coin on the pillow except he didn't have a 50 cent piece so he left two bits instead.

His wife was so pissed a his reference to a two bit ***re.  He never could see the subtlety of a situation.

Oh, one morning I left the coin as usual.  The wife was questioning me when I got home since we had done nothing the night before.  I said, "Correct", and that was what the coin was for.

I have spent up to a year or two setting up the line.

Edited by janice6
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Dric902 said:

743D3DFE-9EB7-4112-928B-BBF2D58813A3.jpeg.3513e96e4303faf613fd697190d7a6e6.jpeg

When my wife and I approach an automatic door to a store and there are other people coming behind us,  I gallantly swing my arm out and say I opened it for you.  Sometimes it's good for a laugh.

It's effect is a little spooky when I do the same thing for a stranger.

• Like 1

My face is almost back to normal.  

At noon I had to take my son for his soccer picture.  There was also a team picture, which I had to be in, being the coach and all that.

I think the swelling went down enough that it won't be noticeable in a group picture, but we'll see.

• Like 4

• Eric changed the title to BookFace
  • Eric locked this topic
  • Eric pinned this topic
  • Eric unpinned and unlocked this topic