Random Posting

Eric

Went and met a guy from Craigslist to pick up some ammo cans.  Ended up with 10 40mm ammo cans, and 2 120mm ammo cans, all at $10 each, in good shape, a little bit of surface rust but that's it.  I might end up getting more later, but he also had engine transport crates and camo spreader poles as well I might be in need of in the future.

• Like 2

I am always amazed how rapidly a charge (purchase) transaction gets gets to the card issuer and how slowly a credit to cancel the sale - even though made a very few minutes after the purchase - gets to the card issuer.

Seconds in the one case, days in the other.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

I was over at my parent's place, watched a couple minutes of the news.  They were talking about the gas leak and explosion in Durham.  I laughed a little when one of the camera images they used to show how the explosion made everything shake was one of the cameras from the 11 feet 8 inches videos.  

Nothing special, just thought it funny I could identify a random image on the other side of the country that I hadn't ever paid attention to where it was located at.

I'll shutup now.

• Eric changed the title to BookFace
  • Eric locked this topic
  • Eric pinned this topic
  • Eric unpinned and unlocked this topic