Random Posting

Eric

10 hours ago, Silentpoet said:

8DE192F6-8FEA-43EA-8FFE-7B6F0468FFBF.jpeg

653C03B6-B0E6-4681-B058-B40587B7024F.jpeg

The first picture reminds me of my wife.  She wants the tv off that helps me sleep.  Instead I get the bright light of a Kindle next to me, and I have to roll around to keep the light out of my face,

• Like 3
  • Haha 4

• Administrators
6 minutes ago, janice6 said:

Was that the good tasting stuff.  Just asking for a friend.

Dunno. I was never a paste eater. I did however make myself sick eating uncooked pasta in art class once, in first grade. It never occurred to me that they would swell up in my belly.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, SC Tiger said:

I don't know what the hell this is but it looks like the best use of trigonometry yet:

i_hate_math_will_make_you_mad7.jpg

Sometimes creativity shows up where you least expect it.  If I were a teacher and saw this, I would give an A just for the thought process.

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

2329c3de62e5994107b3740ab55f4add.jpg

This keeps showing up in the ads in The Bore Site.

$113 million.

Wonder how many lithium batteries have been sold just in the States? I have this iPhone, the previous dead iPhone, several flip cell phones, probably twenty or so for cordless power tools...

And there are circa 350 million people living in the States. Some people may have only one lithium battery - in a hybrid or electric car.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can’t decide whether this should go here or in the political thread...

395342967e37694267ceea668bd18de1.jpg

If just the US Treasury bonds held by the “Federal” “Reserve” were cancelled and the Federal Reserve Notes they support were replaced with treasury issued currency such as this what would be the effect? Other than not paying interest on Federal Reserve Notes?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6 hours ago, SC Tiger said:

Wait a minute - did you just accuse Chuck Norris of carrying a "sissy gun?"

Been nice knowing you.  

I didn't accuse him of anything that the hadn't already admitted to doing and besides he only did that for a TV show and now that he's spokesman for Glock he'll be carrying something better, maybe even a Glock 20 in the same holster he carried the Taurus PT92 in, but in real life.

Edited by Borg warner

41 minutes ago, Borg warner said:

I didn't accuse him of anything that the hadn't already admitted to doing and besides he only did that for a TV show and now that he's spokesman for Glock he'll be carrying something better, maybe even a Glock 20 in the same holster he carried the Taurus PT92 in, but in real life.

I'd say both the glock and the taurus suck.

• Eric changed the title to BookFace
  • Eric locked this topic
  • Eric pinned this topic
  • Eric unpinned and unlocked this topic