Random Posting

Eric

13 hours ago, railfancwb said:

No worry about where to put the pinkie - or any fingers in fact - on that grip.

Careful, though. Lots of professional photographers use tricks to make the object being held by the hand models look bigger than it really is...

• Haha 1

There ought to be a law against making old men crawl around the garage floor on a creeper, in the water sludge and oil from an air compressor with a plugged water drain valve.

I just got done taking out the electric starter from the lawn mower to replace it.  Yes, I'm whining.  I hurt all over.  That's kid stuff, not grandpa stuff.  I hate skating across the floor on a creeper when you try to get on it. 

I'm all done now...………..

• Like 3
  • Haha 3

Hitching rides on the Chinook gave me some of the best sleep I've ever had.  Just something about the sound and feel of the rotors was very soothing.

My unit was general support, so our birds didn't get miniguns or refueling booms.

and yeah, Chinook was my favorite as well.  The Blackhawk was fun, but just not the beast that a Chinook is.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, janice6 said:

There ought to be a law against making old men crawl around the garage floor on a creeper, in the water sludge and oil from an air compressor with a plugged water drain valve.

I just got done taking out the electric starter from the lawn mower to replace it.  Yes, I'm whining.  I hurt all over.  That's kid stuff, not grandpa stuff.  I hate skating across the floor on a creeper when you try to get on it. 

I'm all done now...………..

LOL, I can dig it. My wife has me painting all the baseboards and trim in our house. Just remember, when you're hurting it means you still have functioning nerve cells. :supergrin:

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

10 hours ago, railfancwb said:

Core problem here is lack of specificity with the prefix “trans...”.

If someone says “I’m transgender” what do you, the listener, know?

Is this an XX wishing for a penis?

Or an XY wishing for a vagina?

I'm an XY wishing for one of those (in the proper life-support unit, of course...)

• Like 2

• Eric changed the title to BookFace
  • Eric locked this topic
  • Eric pinned this topic
  • Eric unpinned and unlocked this topic