If you just arrived, say hi!

Rabbi

• Administrators
17 minutes ago, Cheygriz said:

Been a member "over there" for 20 years.  

Question!  has that place been bought out by Bloombeeg or Soros or????

good to be back with Eric.

Welcome aboard, man. Glad to have you.

• Like 2

• Administrators
On 2/10/2020 at 9:29 AM, Cheygriz said:

Someone please tell me that this forum isn't "Woke" and  "PC" like "that other place."?

Not at all. Most of the members here are pretty old and get tired early. :) 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hello from Oregon, l read about this site from Maser while on another site. l was Mongo over there as well. Blazing Saddles is my favorite Western.  l like to work on my own guns although l'm not a gunsmith.  My latest project is a JF 9mm Hi Point, the early steel frame model. Also a Stevens 94 that might become a wall hanger.

44Russian.jpg

Edited by Mongo
Detail
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Administrators
3 hours ago, Mongo said:

Hello from Oregon, l read about this site from Maser while on another site. l was Mongo over there as well. Blazing Saddles is my favorite Western.  l like to work on my own guns although l'm not a gunsmith.  My latest project is a JF 9mm Hi Point, the early steel frame model. Also a Stevens 94 that might become a wall hanger.

44Russian.jpg

Hello and welcome aboard. I hope you enjoy the place. 

• Like 2

• Administrators
4 hours ago, slamdunc said:

I've been lurking and finally decided to join in.  A lot of familiar handles here.

Welcome aboard. If someone took your coat at the door, I hope you got a good look at him. We don’t have a coat checker. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I haven't been on here in awhile (lost my login info), but the way things are going over at the other site, it looks like I'm going to be spending more and more time here with you guys, if you'll have me.  

I need my community back.

Edited by Joshhtn
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• Administrators
5 hours ago, kerbie18 said:

It's been about 20 years since I found the old site. I've transitioned from a cop wannabe to an old veteran cop during that time. Time flies when you're having fun.

Time is a sneaky bastard. It’s hard to believe that I started GT almost half my life ago. 

• Thanks 1

• 4 weeks later...
On 5/27/2020 at 12:01 PM, Eric said:

Time is a sneaky bastard. It’s hard to believe that I started GT almost half my life ago. 

You might not recognize it at this point. I wish this site had the traffic that one does. Hopefully it will come sooner than later.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Eric...  I just now read your message from 2018 about why you left "the other site".  I had been away from there for several years... upon my return I heard rumor that you had left and the site wasn't like I remembered it being so many years ago.  I'm glad I found your new home... I would like to hang out here for a bit if that's OK?  

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• Eric unpinned this topic